Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3671 - 3680 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@jojo I totally missed that you had a trigger. Yeah that's probably the trigger. There is definitely a line but it could be the trigger and at 6dpo, I am pretty certain that it is

10 years ago

OK....extremely TMI but I dont care! I was just in the shower washing...down there...and felt something funky. I rinsed off and checked my CM.
OMG!!!! I had soooooooooooo much CM. I sorta scooped my finger around to get an idea of how much and I had about a tablespoon in there.
Now this is where things get descriptive! The consistency was like.....gerber banana baby food !!! I'm sorry I'm sorry I know....none of you ladies will want to eat a banana for a while now. I just had to put it out there...I have gerber banana cm! WTF???....(what's this for)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Yes it's the first time I've had a trigger shot.....I didn't really know they did that so I googled.
Did another one today and line still there but same degree of darkness.
I'm guessing its the trigger shot but ill keep everyone updated xx

10 years ago

@athena : trigger shot was 9 days ago

10 years ago

I'm not quite sure what's going on but my bbt temps have been lower this time around. This is my first ovulation cycle on dexamethasone and metformin. Could that be causing the lower temps. They're still above the coverline, it's just weird compared to my other cycles.

Go to my profile page and scroll down to my bbt charts to check them out. What do you think?

@jojojo- the thing that sucks about trigger shots is the waiting.... Either just keep testing til af is due or wait til about 12dpo to test again.

HAPPY WEEKEND LADIES!!!!!

After long day working outside, I'm now able to curl up and relax and obsess over my low temps. Apparently since steroids are anti-inflammatory, they are thermo-regulators. Meaning they can lower your BBT temps a bit. So my temps are on the low side but still higher than the coverline. I'm curious to see if I a get bfp this cycle, but I dont think I'll be upset if I dont. I think cause I'm afraid to with what happened last time. I know I shouldnt fear...but I cant help it.

So far I'm very gasey but recently started having some sharp uterine pains.

'@waiting I wonder what all that cm was about? Interesting **eyebrow raised**

@jojo sorry about the trigger, there is still hope unless the witch attacks

@athena that was a good catch that @jojo had a trigger because I was confused

AFM: temps were up more to 98.67 this am(they still may fall). I was nauseous this morning when I woke up to temp so I got and tested with a clear blue easy and BFN again. I laid down disappointed and started looked at my charts what if I really O'd sat instead of Thursday, then that would explain much. It would mean im only 8dpo and those cramps I had night before last (that disappeared) could have been implant and I may not show positive until later tonight or tomorrow. funny thing is I'm nOt bloated, not gassy, cramps disappeared. Who knows at this point. Can someone with charting experience please look at my chart here and on Fert Friend and tell me what you think about my O date.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/439983/

10 years ago

Pisces I would still say Thursday looking at your chart. You gotta remember though, Tara didn't get her bfp til 14 dpo so there is still hope.

I don't know what my deal is. I spotted Wednesday through Friday. Yesterday I started bleeding heavier. Then overnight, but not like a full night like after 5 hours, I woke up and was covered in blood. Maybe tmi but I have been coughing and I could feel it coming out, it was weird. I've decided that if I haven't stopped bleeding by Wednesday I will start provera so it's not ruining my vacation. My dr said it shouldn't affect ov if I have to take it. I am actually staying home from church today, dh and I had to stay home last week because we were both sick and I just can't seem to get rid of this crap, hoping the allergy medicine helps. We were p until the wee hours this morning, dh's brother's 2 best friends came over to hang out. Yesterday was the one year anniversary of dh's brother's death. It is just crazy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena thanks for looking at my chart. I suppose I just have to be patient.
I would say start taking that provera on Tuesday just to be sure that it stops the witch by vacation time. I want you to have a great relaxing time on vacation. I know that things have been rough with DH's brothers anniversary of his death. It's something that will never be forgotten. Me and my sister always have the hardest time every June 17th, its been 21 yrs since my mom passed away and I still get that feeling. So I do understand.

10 years ago

I cant quit farting!!!
It's horrible! I feel very bloated and full in my lower abdomen. Some twinging too. I noticed some soreness in my boobs today....and I havent been poking at them. They just feel sore. Trying not to read into it. I wont start getting excited unless I start getting nauseous. 6 DPO today! Getting closer to testing.

@pisces- I concur with thursday being your OV day. Your temps look great! Granted I know that doesnt mean much cause they can plummet fast but they do look good!!

@athena- I'm sorry you're spotting again honey! Your track record isnt too good when it comes to surprise bleeding. I say just do the provera so it kicks in before vacation time. Did I tell you I'm jealous that you're going to Mexico!!
I know how you're feeling. It's been a year since I lost both of my grandparents and it's just a strange feeling. We cant say anything without it stirring up a memory. How's your dh doing?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo