Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6791 - 6800 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies. Still fighting the nausea. But not sure if it really morning sickness or something else. My temp today was 99.6 which is elevated for me. Besides tired and waves of nausea/stomach ache, I'm good. I can keep food down, in fact if I eat a few bites of bread when the nausea returns, it lessens within 20 mins. I decided to poas this morning anyways. It was a 5 hr hold and my pee was super dark. The line popped up faster this morning and it was darker :). I'm still cautious though, like 'dont buy me preggie pops cause I may not be'.
I got a pic at the time limit but my urine is so dark it dyed the stick as it dried so it doesnt show as well.
What do you think...trigger or 11dpo bfp?
[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/F4167AFA-CBFB-4CC5-9C58-CC40FF366A89_zpssqmdh935.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Looks like a BFP to me! congrats!

User Image

10 years ago

Tara - I haven't been on for a few days - why didn't you fb message me???? You are KNOCKED UP!!! Give yourself a self-high five!

Athena - a www, wook at the wittle babay. So sweet!

10 years ago

Memphrika - not what you want to hear, but just have another c-section. The risk of uterine rupture may not be high, but the mortality rate for the baby if it happens is immense, and the prognosis for you is not good if it happens. At the very least you would be looking at an emergency hysterectomy and quite possibly death. VBAC sounds all well and good until something goes horribly wrong. Don't risk it. Think about how long it took ttc this time & the possibility of never being able to ttc again. That's assuming you will be around to ttc. I'm not a doomsday prophet, but I am a realist. Take the safer option.

10 years ago

That's not trigger Tara. :)

Test with a frer tomorrow morning, and I bet you'll get a nice clear line. :)

Sending you sticky baby dust!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Send me some anti-nausea vibes too!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara I've puked more at 14 weeks than I did in the first trimester :( I need some major antivomiting vibes lol. I think this is your bfp lady. Go get some good tests. You know those wondfos don't get darker very quickly :)

Lisserb when are you due again? Very soon right?

Memphrika I agree with phat. It's better to be safe than sorry. I'm sure you really want the back but I have to think 10 doctors all saying the same thing there has to be a very good reason for it. Is it really worth risking yourself or your baby?

Phat I miss you. How are you?

Babymagic I hope you feel better but at least there is a very good reason for it. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I'm due in a month. I'll be 36 weeks exactly on Thursday. I'm enjoying this pregnancy so much that I'm not rushing the ending. It's definitely going to be mt last, so I want to soak up ever minute of it. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Lisserb I just looked at my safe medicine list and b6 with half a unison is on there. I may have to try it. This sickness has been terrible.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Actually the risks of having a 4th c section are much greater than attempting a VBA3C. Also, uterine ruptures are usually not catastrophic. All of the research shows that maybe 1 in 1000 births results in a catastrophic uterine rupture. Even most of that small number, mother and baby are fine.

The reason no doctor will see me is because the ACOG doesn't have enough studies done on VBA3C to recommend it. The Landen study, the o lyrics one of its kind done with women with 3 or more c sections, did not show an increased risk for uterine rupture in women with 3 prior c sections as compared to women with one or two prior c sections. Maybe I would just have another c section if I thought that was the safest option, but unfortunately it is not. If youdo a bit of rresearch on the topic you might be surprised. Also, I was 8 centimeters dilated when I arrived at the hospital with my previous 2 children so I know my body can do it. I was just young and stupid then and hadn't done any research on the topic.

Congrats Tara! That definitely looks like like abfp to me!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo