Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9381 - 9390 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

The bloodwork didn't tell me shit. My estrogen was 83, which is a little high, but my first cd2/3 bloodwork it was 78 a few months ago, so it's not super high. My progesterone was only 0.3. They don't know if the cyst is producing estrogen or not. They said I can try naturally again this month (which I'm not) but they won't do any medicated anything, and told me to come back when I start my next period. They couldn't say whether the meds may have interfered with my cycle or not or when I might bleed again. Wait, wait, wait.

As for trying naturally, we've had 2 losses that way already. I don't see any point in doing it unmedicated just to have them tell me they want me to wait again. I would prefer to have a cycle with Estradiol to make sure my lining is thick enough, progesterone for after O, and IUI to pull out the weaker of DH's swimmers and get a better idea of his sperm count since he missed part on the first sample we gave.

I hate waiting.

8 years ago

All sounds like a good plan phat, sorry they didnt offer much help or give any answers, this is tough thats for sure, thought with my dip and stopping I was really in with a good chance this month but this morn at 10dpo , will test again 12 dpo, my dh has heard from sperm clinic though, only been 4 weeks and they said he has to do another test as last one was misplaced next wed, if his sperm is capput that would explain neg as I know I def ov this month and still feeling affects from clomid big time, mega sore boobs, swollen down low and giddiness for 2 days, even waves of nausea, still hoping though
xomandy with next fri & astrid hope your ok -x-x-

8 years ago

Hello Ladies!

pinkster, wait a Little more. It is not over until you see red...

I am ok, went to the clinic today and spoke with the doctor. We are going for ivf + imsi. This month we will have to take care of a lot of paperwork but if we are successful with everything we may start this month. Apparently he is putting me on a LPP protocol (it Looks very much like it anyway) with 1 week of estrogen after Ovulation, then antagonists starting day 2 of the next af, then something else (sorry, i understand absolutely NOTHING of the whole sh*t...) then the egg harvesting (he expects at least 10-12!!!!) then the ET...

I am at the Moment so tired of trying to understand everything .. for 3 years i have looked for answers and i read the whole freakin' Internet... that now i really don't feel like questioning his choice or trying to make something of it. I prefer to be stupid right now, to not understand, just do..

I wish you all a great week-end and i hope for good News on Monday pinkster!

User Image

8 years ago

Astrid - I felt a bit that way at my last appointment, Astrid. I so hope everything goes perfectly for you.

Pinkster - good luck on your next test!

8 years ago

Hey, where is everybody?
Pinkster, anything new?

Wish you all ladies a great and sunny day!

User Image

8 years ago

Good morning ladies, so confused here, treated myself to a superdrug test as waited a couple of days to test and had some good strong symptoms, mega sore boobs, light headed, off certain foods mega tearful etc all over the weekend, someone on here said superdrug ones dont get evaps and were good tests but will upload my result now, it def looks like an evap and not a pos??? Temp still up but guessing AF will show soon -x-
to you ladies -x-

8 years ago

Hey, what's with the negativity pinkster??? Personally i never ever had an evap... i am waiting to see your pics...

User Image

8 years ago

Lol thanks Astrid what dya think

User Image

8 years ago

Wow. ... never saw that before... that is a pretty wide second line... now i understand why you are so confused... as i said, i never had an evap b4, never had a fake bfp, my sticks were always snow White... w/o the dwarfs... how about you take a new test in min. 4 hours (hold your pipi for at least 4 hours and don't drink any water) or tomorrow with fmu...

User Image

8 years ago

Yea weird, typical of me lol, I will test again tom morn
Hope the rest of you all doing ok -x-

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo