Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2531 - 2540 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

ive been having alot of dreams of baby boys and each time i get more detail of the babys face . its melts my heart i dont wanna wake up

User Image

11 years ago

I know exactly what you mean Lammy! I dreamt about twins the other night! They were working together to crawl down a flight of steps....which scared the crap out of me in my dream. But I picked them up and was looking at them trying to memorize every feature. It was a boy and girl. The little boy had short brown hair and the little girl had the same hair but with a little 'maggie simpson' like bow. And her ears were slightly pointed like cute little elf ears! I didnt want to wake up either!

7 More Days Til Ovulation! I told dh last night...I cant wait to suddenly need to throw up! I'll shoot myself later for saying that

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

hi ladies my name is dee i am so nervous and feel like i am going crazy the more i say i wont think about the more i surf looking for support all my friends and fam are pregers i had my first iui sat and i am making myself sick swaring i am pregers looking for support someone to share my story with

11 years ago

Are you stalking me topowifey?!! When you responded to my clomid question I was going to invite you to the forum! Cant believe it's been 8 months since my original post...weird . Anyways.....WELCOME TO THE NUTHOUSE !
So are you 4dpo then?

I havent gotten anything done today! Honestly, been reading up on cloth diapering! Go ahead and laugh....... I cant help myself! It's sooo easy these days and dh really wants to do it.

@ waitingonmymiracle lolz to funny hun i am stalking everyone i dnt even know how to use this lolz i am just a lost cause looking for friends can u imagine having everyone in your fam pregers i am a emotional reck looking for friends someone to relate to me lo l. yes i am 4dpiui my iui was sat i triggered on thursday the 14th and had my iui so that should make me 4-5 dpo i think lolz.

11 years ago

I understand completely! My sister got preggers 5 months after my mc and I had to watch her entire pregnancy with a broken heart. My nephew is now 8 months old and cutting teeth. I love him to pieces, in fact he's got me thru the past year, but sheesh...if one more family member gets pregnant I'm gonna scream. So far since we've been TTC my sister, my friend, and 2 of dh's cousins have gotten pg or had babies. And way too many pregnancy scares! Dh laughs when I take a sigh of relief when one of my family members gets her AF. I know, I sound horrible but it's the truth! Feels like I'm surrounded in baby bumps! Doesnt help that I'm certified in pregnancy massage . It's like I'm torturing myself.

Dh is asleep on my shoulder. He fell asleep watching videos on cloth diapers with me !

lolz to funny i feel the same way to my sister in law is pregers we where trying she beat me my dh two of his couisens are pregers and my couisen baby bumps and baby showers everywhere so i cant give the relief when family gets there AF lolz like i want them to lolz i i want to scarem sometimes just cry so hard but tears dont want to come out the lauphs the glory the praise i feel so left out and i feel like they dont take my feelings into consideration almost like if they at me i am just waiting and hoping but my boobs have been sore they get sore 1 week before my IS DO and she is due exactly 1 week from yesterday when it started but i also used the last of my hcg on tuesday so i am confuse di am also cramping like if she is coming today which is abnormal i dont cramp but i am 6dpo and 6dpiui so idk whats goign on hope it worked what do u all think

11 years ago

@topowifey- 6dpo is around the time you'd be implanting so cramping is a good sign! And the breast pain could also be a sign of the hcg hormones you are taking. Just realized, I'll be OVing around the time you could be getting a bfp!

Dh took a half day today and made it home before the snow got too bad. So we're enjoying a day by the fireplace :). Thinking I'll make some hot cocoa later and if we get enough snow...I'm making snow cream!!!!!!! I can tell I was stressed thinking about him driving in the snow/ice cause I forgot to temp this morning....whoops !

6 MORE DAYS TIL OVULATION

waitingonmymiracle hun i am glade u are home with the DH snow and fireplace nice i am here with the sun in southern cal lolz but i am just hoping it i need alot of it is it worried to want to see the lil drops of implantation bleeding lolz usually ppl want to see none and i know if i see something then i am good to go but this tww is driving me crazy positve and

11 years ago

@waitingformymiracle @topowifey

You two had me cracking up just now. I am sort of stalking your post.

I am reporting for psycho duty!! I need that padded cell prepped ASAP!

My run down: I am not sure exactly when I Ov this month since I did not chart, basil, or opk (shicking, I know). I used my "My Days" chart (shame) . Last MP Feb 4th. Baby danced 11, 15, 16, & 18. By the 18th I was cramping like AF was the next day, in fact I dont cramp that much even when AF is here. I baby danced anyway since according to the charts O-day was the 18th.

Feb. 18, 19, & 20 - queezy stomach, smell sensitive, cramping, gassy (TMI-sorry), CRANKY , indigestion, taste of medal in my mouth (yuk)

Today - very mild cramps, no nausea, CRANKY as hell , and weird intervals of light headedness (happened about 3 times since I started typing); sleepy as heck. Side note: DH -has been sleeping like crazy and last HE was so queezy that he asked for crackers and ginger ale

any thoughts? Can I be y'alls friend?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo