Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4281 - 4290 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara - I'm with your dh this time. Totally in denial. I know that must be hard when you need to talk, though.

I'm just plain crazy. We haven't bd'd since last cycle, but I've been testing every day even after AF showed from last cycle because I have that bad batch of wondfo's that show like faint +. My last AF was a little lighter than normal. I keep thinking, "Maybe today's the day it will get darker". Some ofthem are really convincing. AF is due again any day, but I don't have my normal symptoms of AF coming. Last night I read about 20 pages on Google about people who didn't get bfp's until they were 8-12 weeksalong even though they tested a bunch. Super nutso. Super duper, I tell you.

10 years ago

Hey, Lammy! Good to see you & hope you and Mr. Bean are doing great! :-)

10 years ago

Hi phatgirl me and little one are good thank u only 2 day till we hit the half way mark ( gone so quick ) how are u ?

User Image

10 years ago

Lammy - hangin' in there. I can't believe you're 20 weeks!

10 years ago

Add me to Denial River, Tara. I usually get a feeling right off the bat when someone posts with a chemical pg, and I just know it's going no where. I'm not feeling that this time. I'm really hopeful that you just have a slow starter in there.

I've been around IF forums for a long, long time now, and I've seen it happen. Not often, but it can happen.

I hope we are right!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Lammy I can't believe you are that far along now. I'm so happy for you.

Phat I'm kind of in denial too. My heart is telling me this is it for Tara, but my mind sees the facts, but like I told her I believe in miracles. My husband was one born at 27 weeks, my mother in law is one 3 different times, she was in a car accident that should've killed her (she wasn't wearing a seatbelt), then she almost died having my husband and he flatlined 4 times, the last time was in 2008,I was there or it. She had what she thought was appendicitis (I had it so I make sure everyone knows the dangers) she was home so sick, called our church where she thought my father in law was, but he was at the church secretary's house. Her phone rings she gives it to him and he rushes her to the hospital. The miracle part is my mother in law called the church, God intervened that's the only explanation and forwarded her call to the secretary's house where he was. The secretary's caller i.d. had the churches number. If he hadnt gotten her to the hospital she would've died, she had a double hernia wrapped around her intestines and it was dying a foot an hour. So I believe in miracles and I think that this is it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I believe in miracles, too.

10 years ago

Hi all,
Thank you so much for the warm welcomes!

Tara - I'm so sorry to hear that your husband is responding the way he is. Men tend to deal with situations like this differently than women. They are fixers and in the cases like this, they can't do anything and they feel powerless. Also their emotional attachment isn't there like it is for women. It's just the way God made us. I know it's hard and you want that support emotionally from him so bad so you don't feel crazy and so alone. When I had my blighted ovum, my husband at that time was incredibly insensitive. He told me to just get over it. That is one of the major reasons why I went into depression. And we got divorced over it. I understand what you are feeling, trust me. I'm getting teary and my heart aches for you as I type this.
Just hold on to your strong inner being, I know you get told all the time on how to stay strong and everything, but just know that all those well wishes are with the best of intentions and you've created this incredible forum for women to support each other and I think that is AMAZING.

User Image

10 years ago

Y'all need to see the unbelievable evap/false positive Wondfo I posted. It is unbelievable. I just cleared out my squirrel hole, so I don't have the others to show for comparison, but I've never had one this bad. I don't know how to get the link to paste on my +, but if you look up my name it's the last one I posted. I did an Bosom this morning, and it was -, so I know it's not real, but it still made my heart skip a beat when I saw it.

10 years ago

Kristi - well said. My 2nd husband (eldest child's dad) did about the same thing to me after a loss. He told me to get over it, too. I've always had depression/chemical imbalance, and he didn't believe I needed medication. He thought I should be able to "snap out of it" and that I didn't want to. Our son has adhd and maybe other issues, and my ex has fought me on medication & therapy for him for years. Now we're having some awful problems with our son and my ex is taking anti-depressants because he can't deal with it without them and is now asking me if maybe our son doesn't need to update his meds. It's funny how life does things like that sometimes.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo