Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Phatgurl, I can't stop laughing...My guts hurt Maybe I should start keeping my own squirrel hole!! I always throw my tests away after I burrow a hole for them deep in the trash so my husband don't get a clue as to how crazy I am for testing so much!! Isn't it grand??

Lammy, I like the approach to think positive..I have a tendency to get ticked off at myself even though there is nothing I can do, think I might try the better way of thinking!!!

Think I might go ahead and start the sex everyday after work and every night before we go to bed just to be sure we nail it this time.....so what if it's a week early right?? "welcome home honey...now drop you're pants"

11 years ago

@Phat - you are a RIOT... I don't think I can compete. I came home early today (3 hours) tummy being cranky and I can't seem to shake it. Sprite, Tums and now Popcorn and it is still a bit *blucky* - but nothing crazy :-D

@Lammy - Love the outlook - It is perfect and I can't help feeling that way myself already and I am thinking I'm crazy.

11 years ago

Ahhhh ladies... my results from the ultrasound came in...

I have a cyst in my right ovary... I wish these idiots wouldn't have called me at work I'm sitting here trying not to show any emotion but my eyes are watering up and I can't stop it..

Then he said that since it was so small he doesn't think that it has anything to do with the symptoms I'm having.. UGH whatever! At that point I was ready to hang up cuz then he started getting on me cuz I didn't take the urine test! I'm not a dog, I don't hold urnine in for later! And I explained to him that he ordered the urine test after I just peed for the pregnancy test! Then he just cuts me off and talks over me!!! I'm soooooooo furious! Because since I'm sitting at my desk when this fool calls I can't tell him what I want to tell him!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Alishakaye - I took one of my HPTs today and stuck it inside a PopTart wrapper down inside the trash can so no one would see it. :-)

Mooney - did they tell you what kind of cyst? Did he confirm no pregnancy? I had a chocolate cyst on one of my varies one time that was quite painful, and I was worried I might have a tubal pregnancy, and my doc said they are pretty common and almost always resolve themselves. :(

11 years ago

Dont give up Lammy! Even if you have negatives right now, it doesnt mean that you couldnt ovulate at any moment!

@Alisha- AHHH!!! THAT'S AWESOME! The pants comment made my dh laugh too!

Well, update...I'm down 4 lbs..and I just ate 3/4 of a head of cauliflower LOL. Cauliflower popcorn to be exact. I'm stuffed !

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I didnt know cysts could be chocolate flavored? You must love chocolate!

I hide my tests too. I've taken so many more than my husband knows about.

@phatgurl no he didn't say what kind of cyst. He just said that it was very small and like you said most times they go away on their own he just wants to be sure. My family has a history of them with my aunts, mom, sister, great aunts, grandma, etc. So I'm going to start juicing while I"m waiting to go to for the next ultrasound. And he never said I was not pregnant.. I just assumed since he didn't say anything I wasn't.

Do you think it's important for me to know what kind of cyst?

ahaha puts a whole new meaning to getting CHOCOLATE WASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

a friend for mine who works in the medical industry and have 2 kids and just found out she is having number 3 told me you can get neg blood but are preg

now that make me and feel crazy

need to check my stash lol see how many tests i got and work out when to test

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy - I don't know if you have amazon in the UK, but they home deliver tests. :-)

So they're called "chocolate" cysts, but that is a euphymism for blood-fiiled cyst. The blood in the cysts is old and brown, and when they open them up the blood oozes like chocolate syrup. Ewwwww, but not nearly as gross as cauliflower!

11 years ago

@Phatgurl- Umm...thank you I'm no longer craving chocolate. Honestly I thought it was autocorrect again...like scrotm flicker. HAHA! I laughed so hard on that one! It's just as bad!!!!
My mom actually has black hair (my sister and I call her mortisha adams lol). I'm one of the few people in the family with blonde hair. Just blessed I guess...and never been dyed once!...I give to Locks of Love so I dont dye it.

@Lammy-we have a show in the US called "I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant". I think it's a guilty pleasure of us crazies lol. It's one of mine at least. Lol. They have women who have had negative bld and urine tests and didnt know they were pregnant until the went into labor. It's an awesome show lol. It feeds my crazy!

@mooney- I did burn my dinner!!!! lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo