Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1921 - 1930 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

ive done well not poas but i think i might cave tomorrow lol i will be 11/12dpo then

User Image

11 years ago

@enbutler- I'm doing the same right now. Money is tight (I'm a nanny to my nephew and been temp out of work while her dh was unemployed). Now that he's back to work, so am I. Trying to get my bank account caught up again. Until then I'm nervous about bills etc. Dh is up for a possible promotion if the city approves it and that would be a huge blessing. In the meantime, I'm trying so hard not to stress. Keeping myself super busy but there's that thought of it in the back of my mind. Makes me want to curl up in a ball of worry sometimes. But I keep moving forward. God doesnt give us a spirit of Fear, we weren't born with it. It's the devil. I keep singing the song in my head, "There is no power in hell, or any who can stand, before the power and the presence of the Great I Am!"

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@athena- Praying you get your BFP, someone needs to! When are you testing again?

@lammy- lol good luck honey!

11 years ago • Post starter

Tara I've been testing with internet dip strips. but there hasn't been anything so I am waiting. If I get something on one of those I'll go for a more expensive test. It's so frustrating not knowing what's going on.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@athena that's probably what it is. Good luck to you with your cm.

11 years ago

@waiting thanks for that.

11 years ago

@lammy good luck. Waiting is right, someone needs to get a BFP!!.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I have been trolling the thread and haven't been able to respond. Very busy at work and preparing for the holidays. So much to do and not enough time.

As I mentioned a few days ago, I think I ovulated later than initially thought, so I may just be about 7DPO instead of 10DPO. I've been POASing for a few days and s of course. Well today, mirror mirror on the wall...who's got the fainest of them all? ME!!! .

Over the last few days, I've been having pinching feelings in my pubic region and last night for about 10 seconds, I had a stabbing pain on my right side where I suspect my ovary is that was so sharp that it took my breath away! Perhaps that was implantation.

Since my line is so faint that it can't be seen on the photo, I also took an OPK. I know it normally doesn't mean anything, but it is almost positive. It is very dark for this time of the month for me. Especially since I have taken one for the last few days and the line is getting darker.

My FRER was this morning, but hopefully it is just still early and my true is on the way.

and everyone. I will test again in the morning and report my results!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm trying not to get too excited!

I posted my HTP and OPK that I took this morning.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=77169

Tomorrow cannot come soon enough!

User Image

11 years ago

OMG!!! I just took an Answer (wanted to save my FRER). And the second line appeared immediately! I cannot believe it!!! Again, it is not dark...very faint, but visible. I will try and take a photo of it later when I get off the phone!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo