Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2131 - 2140 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies. This wait is nothing compared to the 100 day wait I had back this summer. Lucky the exhaustion makes is hard to stress out too much cause I'm like a lump on a log!
@nova- NO MORE BAKING!!! I'm soooo tired of baking LOL! I am studying though....Continuing education. The funny part is...it's Prenatal Massage . So that doesnt help the wondering! LOL. Oh and I'm a tad OCD so my house is already clean and organized!

It's weird, the waiting is enough to drive you insane...but it's fun at the same time. We must admit ladies....we like torture. 50 SHADES OF BABYMAKING!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

14dpo and just got a with fmu. Aunt flow due in 2 days but I'm 99% sure I'm out this month. I'm trying not to be too broken hearted about it though.

11 years ago

@ waiting, I know what you mean about the I WANT A BFP, but also scared lol, I think thats totally normal, it is a big thing. We get so wrapped up in the fact that we want a baby we dont think about what a commitment it is, so yeah it is life changing.....and ok to be scared about.

AFM CD 15 about 2 dpo I think.......working today, going to GA/Nebraska game on Tuesday......hoping to hold out till at least 1/5 to test. Good luck!

11 years ago

Hmmmm..... No idea anymore! Lol. Nipples still feel bruised and slightly bulbous. Still cramping and tired spells. And i'm burping like crazy today! Scared to test tomorrow but my poas multiple personality really wants to. Rofl! Dh said he wants me to wait til i'm 14 dpo cause he doesnt want me getting a neg or faint line. He just doesnt want to see me sad. What do u think ladies should i let my poas personality come Out? Haha! Seriously, should i test tomorrow at 10dpo?

I say go for it if you are having symptoms. People keep saying on here that symptoms are caused by the hcg so if you're having symptoms it should show up. I'll say prayer for you. I have to say though don't get discouraged if you aren't because you definitely o'ed for the first time in how long, like 8 months right, so you def know the Clomid is working so just keep that in mind and and

Afm I am just waiting for the o hopefully, taking my supplements. I know that this will be our year. We talked about if we haven't conceived by August which will be a year, then I will go on the Clomid, I really believe in my heart though that the vitex is going to do the trick and that this will be our month. It has been an emotionally draining weekend. My grandmas funeral was what she would've wanted and you know that someone is great person when the pastor is getting choked up during the service. The graveside was beautiful, it was snowing which she loved and started snowing super hard at the end. I told my mom that she was telling us to get out of the cold and stop staring at her

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Athena - I'm glad it went well.

Tara - I say test, but I'm sure you could have predicted that.

11 years ago

Tara- test! Otherwise you'll just be thinking about testing all day haha!

AF showed up for me tonight. Super bummed out about that and my DH is really tired of seeing me mope around all week because of my negatives. But next month we will try again I suppose. I grabbed three of the .88 cent OPKs from Walmart tonight. I've never used one before so I figured, why not? Still cant decide if I should temp or not? I don't wake up at the same time every day because I'm getting my bachelors and classes start back up next week. Every day is a different schedule.

11 years ago

Hi ladies! Missed all of you during the Xmas holiday. I went out of town and just got back today. Hope you all had a fabulous holiday! I'm still catching up on the previous posts.

Tara - for you!
Kelsey - . Sorry about .

AFM - The CBEFM has given me highs since CD 10 (including today), but no peak. Fortunately, I also used some ICs and they were positive on CD 15 and 16. I had a signicant temp rise today (CD19), so FF says I O'd on the 16th. I'm 3 DPO, but not feeling 'in' this month since we didn't as much as I would like, my temp rise was slow, and I never got a peak on my CBEFM, but I'm trying not to obsess about it. I really feel like sticking out my tongue like my Garfield avatar...

This is going to be a long TWW because I am very anxious to get a soon!

User Image

11 years ago

Sitting in car heading home testing my nipples and dh says , 'feeling urself up, let me join u!' so sitting here with dh's hand on my tit! Rofl! Cramps have come back so that's good. Got weird metal taste in mouth today too.

Athena- praying the vitex works! The funeral sounded beautiful and i'm sure grandma was telling u that :)

Holly- hopefully it was enough!

Phat- i expected that answer from u! Rofl

Well... Tomorrow i will take my first test for the asylum! Praying i pass with pink lines!

Tara - come on, 2 lines, you can do it...no pressure!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo