Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6321 - 6330 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi Dani! Welcome! Where are you in the tww?

@athena- This is soooo AWESOME!! You're pregnant honey!!!!

@babymagic- My appt isnt until monday lol....3 more days!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank you babymagic

Thank you Tara. It feels so crazy :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Ok this is weird. A.F late by 8 days and only last a day. I am very confused.
any thoughts on this

10 years ago

@ Mandy...could it be menopause kicking in?

I hope not.. it was a day later than I was due had I not been early when travelling. Will see how my next cycle goes

10 years ago

Was it a really heavy one day?

OMG...Tara, what in the heck am I thinking..Wow...Sorry, I guess I just want time to speed up or something, lol...OK, 3 more days, lol

Mandy, with my last cycle, AF came 4 days early and only lasted 2 days. Our bodies can do some strange things...I hope that all works out for you..I wish we had more answers to lots of this stuff....

User Image

10 years ago

No it was lighter than normal. Why is that

10 years ago

Thanks babymagic, wish I had the answers too. I thouuht maybe all the travelling has put me out of whack. I have had crazy cycles in the past doing I.v.f and other hormone injections before then it was like clock work. But given my age it is possible as waiting said could be meonpause

10 years ago

just curious

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo