Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5751 - 5760 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I havent even OV'd yet and I'm already dying to poas!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

And for some reason my dr encouraged me to poas early. This time she wants to do progesterone if I get a bfp so I have to start early.

Tara, I'd be mad at her for her comments too, but if she doesn't know that you are having fertility issues, she likely has no clue how hurtful her comments are.

Can you ask your Dr to put you on progesterone earlier than a bfp? Maybe at 3 or 4dpo? It can help with a stronger implantation. Maybe think about asking for a trigger shot too, if you need any more cycles after this one. That way you can be sure of ovulation and timing.

Good Luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

I got a positive opk today!! Woohoo!!

Lisserb I think Tara is taking it after she confirms ovulation, she just has to test early to be sure if she is pregnant so she can come off of it if she's not.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Tara - that's fantastic!!

BFN on HPT this morning :-((
Trying to be hopeful that it's just too early...

Only 2 more tries left til surgery...

10 years ago

@mrsC- i'm sorry love. I hope it's just too early. I just read your info....WOW! You are under some stress! So is the surgery to remove his prostate?

@athena- boom chicka wow wow

@lisserb- dr doesnt think I have a progesterone issue. But she said we'll do a 7dpo test to see how high it is. If she thinks it's a little low, I'll start the progesterone. At first she wanted to wait til first sign of a bfp but changed her mind.

No sign of impending OV yet. Cervix was a bit soft yesterday morning but I think it was due to the semen in the softcup since that was semen does. I checked late and it was hard again. My sister and I are fine. Still not sure if she's pregnant but will have to wait and see. If she is, she is. I wont be mad at her if she is, I'll be mad that I'll be stuck around a pregnant woman for 9months.

Cant catch a break. I'm sick for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. I'm a little stuffy but it's mostly in my chest. Got that tight feeling when I breathe that makes me want to cough. Had a temp spike up to 98.2 and got a coverline but opk was neg yesterday unless I missed my surge. Or my temp is up a bit from this cough. Have to wait and see.

Tara I'm sick too. Just hit me out of nowhere last night and now I'm stopped up and coughing. My temp went up some hope it goes up more tomorrow.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Tara - Yes, the surgery will be a complete prostatectomy... Life has definitely become an , " Ok... What else???"

I'm sorry you guys are feeling so yucky! I know there's TONS of that crud going around...

So this morning I figured I'd poas again, just in case, since AF still hadn't arrived... Another BFN :-( I lay in bed with my fiancé and cried...
A couple hours later, I went to the bathroom, whiped, and there it was... Red.
It was just a little, which is normal for me, and usually the precursor to heavy bleeding and mind-numbing pain... So I was preemptive, and took something for the pain... But 2hrs later... I went to the bathroom again, and no blood. None. Zero. Zip! And there hasn't been any since... Dare I hope to believe that it was implantation bleeding?? I actually was expecting AF today... 12DPO seems awfully late for implantation. But maybe I OV'd later than I thought? I guess time will tell... I'm not going to poas tomorrow. I'm just going to wait and see...

10 years ago

@MrsCarper1117 - 12DPO is less common for implantation, but not impossible. Fxd for you.

@Tara - I can imagine how you must feel at the thought of your sister having another baby before you have your first - especially when you want one so bad and she does not want a second. I'm so sorry you are having this on your mind - all while your kitty is going through a tough time. On a brighter note...yay for big juicy follies! Those twins might be in the works soon. :)

@Athena - hope your temp continues to rise!

AFM - 11 DPO this morning and BFN. I am still hoping it is early, but really don't think so. I think I'm out this cycle because no so boobs or anything. I have been having an achy feeling in my ovarian region for the last several days, but I read somewhere that is not a good sign. No matter what, I will know for sure in a few days, so that is a relief!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo