Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5961 - 5970 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@holly I am anxiously awaiting the [af] to arrive so that I can start my cycle again! I finally received my thermometer and my preseed so i am hoping and praying this will definitely get me my [bfp] !! I am still learning about all the possibilites of why we are unable to conceive, so what is the ultrasound for if you don't mind me asking??

10 years ago

The ultrasound is used throughout the cycle to check on the follicle (egg) size and endometrium, etc. Doctors really only do this for special cases where extra care is needed. For example, medicated cycles. I'm on clomid and during some cycles, I've had to go in for an ultrasound to check on my eggs and see if they were maturing properly. Holly goes to an RE though and they like to do multiple ultrasounds.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@holly- i'm sorry af showed but I'm glad the tww rollercoaster is past and you can get going on it again :)

ddouglas1 - I'm glad your BBT arrived. Have you started taking your temps for the heck of it? Also, are you charting on Countdown to Pregnancy or are you using Fertility Friend? I use both. Also, waitingonmymiracle is correct. I get 2-3 ultrasounds per cycle, to check the size of my follicles and uterine lining, etc. Tomorrow, they will probably tell me how many eggs they can see. Last cycle, I had 3 on each side, but the 6 only ended up being 2 by trigger time. I'm hoping for eggs tomorrow in the double digits! That is my prayer.

waitingonmymiracle - thanks girl. I'm glad to have my cycle start and be 'back in the game' for a Christmas BFP. Also, AF is a little heavier than it has been in recent months, so I hope that means my lining plumped up at the end.

AFM - I just reenrolled in my flexible spending account that my employer offers. I elected the $2,500 maximum in hopes that it will help me budget my fertility expenses. Also, it is before taxes, so that is great. Is anyone use using FSA to help manage their expenses? I use it or my HPTs and OPKs too. LOL

User Image

10 years ago

@ holly- hope you dont mind me answering for you hun :). I know sometimes you go a few days without getting on. Double digits would be awesome! As far a fsa...dh and I just went thru this too. It's so much more expensive but worth it but I'm afraid to plan for failure....:/

Come on ovaries! Get with the program!

Waiting - I don't mind you answering for me. [lol] We have all been through so much over the last year that we can practically recite each others protocol as easy as reciting your ABCs!

Hope you get your positive OPK soon!

User Image

10 years ago

So true holly!

Decided to do some research and see how much an iui thru Parints was cause I have a feeling the dr will recommend it next. I'm shocked...only $250!

Going out to $tree today to pick up some opks. I figure when I get a + on those that I'll use my last wondfo to double check. Cd 22 today. Trying to decide when I should call the dr for an ultrasound to figure out what's up.

AFM - Today is CD2 whoo hoo! I had my baseline U/S and have 3 follies on the left and 4 on my right. She wasn't 100% certain about the left because she couldn't get a good view of it (I saw the nurse practitioner today instead of my RE). They just called to tell me my labs were good and to start my Letrozole tomorrow. She also added two shorts of Estradiol to my protocol (CD6 and CD10) to help with my lining. My red raspberry leaf tea arrived today. Guess I will have a cup after lunch. I go back to the RE next Thursday to see how my follies and lining are doing.

@Waiting - Glad the IUI is not that expensive. You should ask the billing person at your doctor's office to investigate the costs for the IUI, monitoring, and the meds. If you don't need injectables, you can cut even more costs.
However, if you want more than one egg to release, a trigger may be helpful. I just picked up my meds for this cycle and they were $230. That was for Letrozole (Femara) Bravelle (FSH), Pregnyl (Trigger), and Estradiol (Estrogen). The IUI and monitoring is even more. My last IUI, was like $165 but that is because I get a 40% military discount. I can't remember how much the mid-cycle U/S is. I will check when I go next Thursday.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo