Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8151 - 8160 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

Tara- I have that issue of a lot of cm, I didn't think it was a normal, so when the doc said they wanted to do a pap smear, I was a little relieved just do that I could ease my mind. I thought it might have been an STD or something but it wasn't. It's completely normal. I thought it was something else because it yellowish. I'm now in my 16th week and still have the cm but it's not as much. I don't feel like I'm peeing on myself as much..lol.

Been MIA for a while, my apologies. There's so much going on, but I had a doctor's appointment today, no ultrasound, but they did listen to the baby's heartbeat and said it was great. The doc also said I'm right where I need to be with everything, dropped about 4 pounds since my last visit but he said it wasn't a bad thing. I've been doing pretty well as far as eating healthier. My next dr appt is on May 27th, which I will be 20 weeks 3 days and I will be able to find out the baby's gender! Can't wait! I will keep you posted on everything. Baby dust and my love and hugs to all of you!

9 years ago

Tara I am not sure your test can get any darker!!! I think it's time to call your doctor to set up your first appt :-)

@Enbutler, glad to hear everything is going great. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Well I started last night during sex, CD1 for me today. I am considering today CD1 cause had we not had sex I wouldn't have started bleeding until this morning. Come on NAPA! Momma needs a drink Lol

9 years ago

CD 1 for me too..... me sad.... :(

User Image

9 years ago

@enbutler- Wow, your pregnancy is flying!!!!!!! Cant wait for the gender reveal. Good to know that the feeling of peeing on myself is normal.

@xomandy- OH man! I've had that happen before . Not fun! I'm sorry sweetie. It's so frustrating that of all those million of sperm, that one cant get through. Ugh! Enjoy that wine hun!

@astrid- I'm so sorry sweetie! Stupid AF !

Went out yesterday after work to buy another Answer brand pregnancy test cause I didnt want to get a frer and it have a different amount of dye. However, no one around here sells them anymore! I even went to walmart and all they had was frer for red dye test. I had received the answer test from a friend in NC. So I just didnt bother. I figured I'd wait a bit to call the doctor. My doctor doesnt do first appointments til 7-8 weeks but I do plan to call her next week cause I'll need more progesterone. I know I'm being silly but I've had to call and cancel 1st appointments before and I want to wait to at least 5 weeks. I was thinking...this pregnancy is COMPLETELY different from any of my others...and I guess that's a good thing!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Wow enbutler! Can't believe you're already almost halfway through!!

I believe Mandy's right Tara, I don't think they can get any darker.. not enough dye!! Has to be a great sign that you feel completely different this time!! :)

New beginning Mandy and Astrid.. although it sucks to have to start over and wait another month :( Positive thinking, this will be it, this is the month... I keep telling myself that!

I believe I might've o'd a day early or just about to. + opk yesterday, globs of ewcm, and pains on the left side. Temp was up this morning, think I might've last night maybe. I figured being sick would mess with it. Just keeping something in mind to overanalyze, always gotta be something.

9 years ago

7 DPO and I'm experiencing cramping now which makes me wonder. I decided to stop testing till my annual on Monday. Who knows, I am sure if i have some physical signs of pregnancy they'll know. Ive been dealing with bloat for a week now.

User Image

9 years ago

7 DPO and I'm experiencing cramping now which makes me wonder. I decided to stop testing till my annual on Monday. Who knows, I am sure if i have some physical signs of pregnancy they'll know. Ive been dealing with bloat for a week now.

User Image

9 years ago

Mandy and Tara- this time is flying so fast, it's incredible! The baby is so active, I've been feeling flutters majority of the day today. Also I can tell the baby moved to my back a lot, I couldn't feel it when I felt around in my stomach and my back was hurting sooo bad..I can't believe I'll be 17 weeks this Sunday! So close to half way.

Tara- I'm glad you feel different with this one, I think this little one will stick for you. You definitely deserve it.

Baby dust to all of you ladies and much love

9 years ago

TARAAAAA I've been praying for all of us but you're the only one of the group that I know their name, I've been praying for us and trying to stay away from the internet for my own sanity. i hope this is it for you !!!!

momtoej ~ I experienced the same this cycle at 7dpo

That's me so far..AF due on the 5th.
User Image

9 years ago

Sugaar- My name is Liz

Had some pain in my nipples today..I was like oww. Lol. But apparently all normal..

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo