Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4091 - 4100 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I vote that we all use today to declare our independence from our fertility issues. And we all get knocked up. Happy 4th!

10 years ago

@Mari - I know what you mean. I have spent hundreds of dollars on FRERs since we started TTC a year ago. However, there are some much cheepar alternatives if we plan in advance and order them. I had an HCG trigger shot this cycle, so I wil be testing starting CD9 so I can know when my test is negative and whether positives that I get later on are real. I guess I'll order some cheapies today.

@Waiting - I'm so jealous! My temp never spikes right after O. Typically, it slowly rises after 2-3 days. I will see what happens this cycle. I'm curious to see if the injectibles changes my temps. They are already lower than usual this time. I also bought a whole pineapple this time. I plan to give it a try once I O!

@Athena - Did your temp spike?

AFM - CD13. As you may recall, we had to switch my IUI to timed intercourse since I was close to Oing on my own. Had a peak on my CBEFM yesterday and another today (you always get two in a row after the first peak). My only issue is I don't know if these are real because I'm thinking the trigger and the presence of the HCG in my system is what is making it positive. Regardless, they say on average you O 36-48 hours after the trigger. I triggered around 4:30 pm on Wednesday, so I am still in my window. DH and I BDd Wed night and Thur night. We will BD again tonight and probably Saturday morning and Sat night just in case I O later than the average.

User Image

10 years ago

@hilly- yeah,if I didn't catch the egg this month, I'll probably order some internet strips the day AF comes. I think I have some weird pull to frers because that's what I used last time, but right now they're making me mad because they aren't telling me what I want to see. Of course, I am only 5-9 days dpo. I'm just nutty :)

10 years ago

Holly my temp did go up but not much higher than my higher temps. I also didn't get a pos opk so I don't know if I did o or not.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Mari - I know what you mean. For some reason I love to see a positive on a FRER. It seems more 'official'. Then after that, I then become obsessed with seeing 'pregnant' on a digi. Wal-mart has an .88 test that I love! They are light after first, but great for a POAS addict once they start getting darker. They are called first signal. My wal-mart sells out of them fast and the .88 bin is sometimes difficult to find in some stores. I wish we could buy them in bulk online! Just in case you are wondering what they look like, I inserted a pic of one below. They also have OPKs too, but those are even harder to find in my neck of the woods.

User Image

@Athena, sorry you didn't get a positive OPK. Are you testing several times around O time? I know I could have missed mine a couple of times, if I wasn't testing a few times a day.

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry I haven't been on for a while. I mentioned before I'm having family issues, and the news gets worse every day, so I've been Googling about what's going on instead if coming on here and obsessing over tests. Saying I'm stressed out would be the understatement of the year.

I'm glad everyone seems to be O'ing or close to getting bfp's. I hope it works out for you.

Nicky - you'll see if you have another after this one. You do it because you have no choice, not because of super powers, but it's really, really, really hard sometimes. Thanks for the compliment, though.

10 years ago

Temp dropped even lower today than before so I guess still no ov

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Sorry to hear that Athena. Did you take another OPK? Perhaps your body geared up to O and didn't and will try again.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies. 3dpo! Sore nipples and temps are staying up so it looks like I definitely did drop my 2 eggs! Hopefully I'll have strong implantation cramps this next week .

@Holly- how is chewing the pineapple core going? LOL I got a bad pineapple...not ripe at all!!! BLAH

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara-hope you get them too !!! Athena - :( hope it's just a mess up and you will ov . Phat - sorry :(((( ill send all the prayers I can your way hope you feel better soon . --- df is going to be out of work longer than expected between jobs .stressed :/

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo