Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4641 - 4650 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

waitingonmymiracle

10 years ago

Yes I'm exhausted! Today was our 10th day in a row bding n some of those days we bded twice for good measure. If this isn't the month I will be surprised as well as exhausted lol

User Image

10 years ago

Whoo hoo @ Gracey92 lol I would be wore out too ! , and

10 years ago

@gracey- i'm exhausted too. I'm annoyed right now as well cause as I lie here with my hips in the air, dh is tickling me! Lol!

I just realized that i have to take 7 pills before bed!!!! Metformin, 3 folic acid, 1 aspirin, and 2 prenatals! Wow!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

There are coupons for Soft cups out right now. Smartsource has a $2 off, coupons.com has a $1 off, and Riteaid's adperks has a $1. You can combine the $2 & $1 from adperks at Rite aid for $3 off total.

Also, Riteaid has their 2 pack of First Responses on sale for $13.99, then you get a $3 store credit, and you can download a $2 off coupon at first response.com. If you hate Walmart like I do, this brings them down around Walmart's price.

10 years ago

Athena - did you ever decide if you O'd?

Gracey - my OB told me to BD at least every other day for 4-5 days on both sides of when you expect to O.

Tara - did you get a + opk today???

Mnj - I hope you get your BFP. Maybe they could repair you instead of taking out you ovary.

10 years ago

Well ty phatgurl I'm trying to wait till tomorrow morning to take the test but it's not easy. I'm 14 DPO so I should be ok to test right?? If I need or should wait longer then some 1 please let me know when the best time would be. And my left ovary was that bad so they couldn't save it or the tube and the tumor on my right ovary is getting bigger and bigger so most likely they'd have to take it. And if I am preggers I just pray that I can carry to full term.

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Quick question- are answer tests more sensitive than frers? I got 2 faint positives on answer today and then took a free (no hold) about 30 minutes later and its stark white. Any ideas?

10 years ago

I just read that answer tests test for h-hcg and frer does not.... ?????

10 years ago

Well it's 6pm and I've tested twice and so far no +opk. But they are getting close and lately I've been getting my +opks in the late evening. I only have 1 opk left so I'm going to run up to dollar tree and get a few more opks. Just hope those work for me. My cervix feels "ready" LOL! But we're covered sex wise so even if I miss my surge...I'll see it in my temps.

@memph- HEY memphy!! Is this still the same guy that's reproductively challenged? lol. I'm not sure about the answer to your question. Hope they get darker!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo