Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2461 - 2470 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Waiting- not sure if my chart is that accurate because I'm just beginning. I'm charting what i THINK is going on but the CM part is more than likely a bit off! Hopefully I'll become more accurate as time passes. :) also I'm. A very restless sleeper so I'm not sure if that's changing my temps? I'm so new it's ridiculous! I see you've been TTC for some time now I wish you the best of luck. Went to the dr. The 7th and he is sending me to have my progeaterone xhexked on Valentine's day so I'll know what's up then.

Athena- i will get another OPK and check again, i took two the same day for my first time ever and the a.m. one was negative and the p.m. one was positive. That is a great idea though. :)

11 years ago

@memphrika- thanks hun! We believe it will be soon. It's been a long, exhausting road but we're having faith! Cant believe I started this forum 8 months ago! Restless night can cause the temps to be off. I'm the type that gets up multiple times a night to pee but since I've been temping I've been forcing myself to stay in bed til the alarm. The nice part is dh gets up and takes care of the cat for me (our cat likes to wake us up about 4am every morning and we have to put him in mud room..cant' do that with a baby though lol). Anyways, if you're restless, it will usually cause your temps to be higher than usual cause your body cant get to 'resting' temperature. I'm glad you're going in for a progesterone test ! I forgot I have to do that again this cycle.

Wish my moment of being on verge of puking tonight was caused by hcg but it was from being pregnant with too much applebees! LOL

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Well I think it is safe to say this is the. I was bleeding til the tampon leaked, then the next would have notta after hours. But it's been pretty steady today. I'm glad I'm getting af on my own I feel like an ov is so close. I am so ready

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

So I got to see how much dh wants a baby too today. We are the Sunday school teacher's for infant-3yr olds. Which we only have 1 one year old, but she is the sweetest baby. Well she was cranky today and usually she loves playing with dh but today she just wanted me and so I was rocking her to sleep because that is why she was cranky and dh started asking me questions about my cycle. He was like so you're on your period now right and I was like yea and he said ok so maybe your body is finally regulating and I was like I guess so,except I didn't ovulate and was like I'll bet you do this time. I was telling him it's strange, but last cycle and the two with provera my period blood was a pinkish red color, which wasn't what my periods used to look like, but this one looks the dark red like it used too. My father in laws sermon today was about not just playing the part of a Christian and actually being one outside of the church, one of the things he said you should be doing is reading your Bible every day. Ironic huh. Lol you think God was trying to tell me that is what I needed to be doing.

11 years ago

Gotta love those little messages that speak to you :)

Took temp this morning and it was 98.1, which is weird cause when I start my AF my temp is in the low 97s. I had a one mudslide last night at dinner so I wouldnt think it'd be enough to make my resting temp higher than usual. Hmmm any thoughts?

I'm too nervous to take a test! I've had symptoms like: spotting, creamy white CM, now a little yellow but it doesn't smell, peeing often but not a lot, nauseous, hungry but I don't really want to eat, food aversions. I used to eat rice all the time, but the thought of it makes me wretch now! I've been quite tired. AF was supposed to come today, I believe. But my cycle has a habit of varying in length. I think I'll buy a test and try tomorrow morning, but I pee so often I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a quality result. :p

11 years ago

Hi bittyliz! I hate that nervous feeling before taking a test! I cant sleep the night before. I cant wait to see what your results are!

AFM- I dont have a temp so I'm not sure why my bbt temp is still up during AF. But I am getting sick. Woke up this morning with a scratchy throat and swollen lymph nodes. Starting to feel stuffy now and sneezing too. Ugh. Chugging homemade ginger citrus smoothies. At least it's hitting 2 weeks before I OV so I'm not sick at babymaking time!

I just realized Tara we are almost on the same cycle this time around :)

11 years ago

Athena - hope you O this cycle for sure.

Tara - feeling better today?

Memphrika - a + opk just means your LH has risen enough for you to O, but you can O any time after the + til about 36-48 hrs later, so maybe you'll get th temp rise soon.

Bittyliz - well?

I'm back on the crazy train this cycle. Feeling kind of rested after the break last cycle. Going in 2 days for ultrasound of my uterine lining to see if my longer periods are being caused by a thickened lining & to have my hormones checked. By my calculations I'm 2dpo. Dtd day of estimated O, so not sure if I caught it or not. The egg deteriorates pretty quickly after O, so it's really better to dtd before. Oh, and my OB said she recommends sex every other day starting cycle day 10 for someone who normally O's on CD 14 and to do it for a week for best chances. Not like that's going to happen in my house, but thought I'd share what she said.

11 years ago

waitingonmymiracle: I have been reading through this not-inconsiderable thread (quite impressed at the length, haha) and I have some information that may or may not be of use to you in your journey to conceive.

I have started using natural progesterone cream to regulate my cycles. I, also, have PCOS. I have lost 55 lbs and take all the necessary vitamins, refrain from sugar and have very restricted carb intake,etc. Anyway, this is my first cycle on NPC and I was doing some research, because I'm due to stop the NPC and start my period if I am not pregnant. And in my research I stumbled upon something that may help you.

http://www.yourlifesource.com/discus2/messages/7/20.html

Particularly the entry that discusses Dr. Lee's book on hormones: "...For two to four months he had them use natural progesterone from days 5 to 26 in the cycle (stopping on day 26 to bring on menstration). Using the progesterone prior to ovulation effectively suppressed ovulation. After a few months of this, he had them stop progesterone use prior to ovulation. If you still have follicles left, they seem to respond to a few months of suppression with enthusiasm -- the successful maturation and release of an egg..."

I don't know if you've already tried this. If you have, I apologize, but I wanted to you be aware of yet another course you could take to try to conceive.

I have been, and will continue to pray for you, as a sister in Christ. God bless!

"This is the confidence that we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him." 1 John 5: 14-15

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo