Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8811 - 8820 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Not really phat .. plenty around when I thought I ov'd, but not a whole lot after. Dh has been working a lot outside, clearing some trees out, working on my dads truck & helping a friend redo their ceiling - we haven't had much time at all! Haven't went over 4 days without bd'ing, but had I thought I hadn't ov'd yet it would've been everyday no matter what!! Its killing me!

8 years ago

@jace- I feel you honey. Not knowing when you O'd is beyond frustrating.

It's 6pm here and havent heard from the dr yet. The nurse said he had two surgeries this afternoon and had to run but he grabbed my file on the way out the door and he'd call me later (this was back at 3:30). I'd be shocked if he called me this late. I've been a ball of nerves waiting for him to call too...could barely even eat today.
I did talk with my nurse this morning. My progesterone was only 0.4 so I was right that I didnt ovulate yet. My estradiol though was 1299! Each healthy egg usually shows 200-300 so she said that I can definitely still get pregnant this cycle. We talked about the larger follicles losing their ability to fertilize and going towards cyst status and triggering will give the smaller follicles a chance to fertilize. She agrees and said based on my last ultrasound that one of my larger follicles had already shrunk a lot between monday and thursday last week. So since my 4 smaller follicles are larger know...my numbers could be high due to those 4. I talked to her again back at 3:30 and she explained about my dr calling later but said they talked about my follicles and he's considering letting me trigger but wanted to talk to me first. I'd be shocked if he called me this late so maybe tomorrow I can trigger. I'll let you know as soon as I know!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Fingers crossed Tara! It's not over til its over!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Well paint me purple and call me Barney!!!!
My doctor called me at 8:30!!!!!!
He said one of his surgeries ran long and called me as he was walking into his house. We talked about the estradiol levels. He's worried because a level of 1299 could be a few big, healthy follicles or 12! I highly doubt the 12 though. In my reading, some girls have my levels with 2 follicles up to 6 follicles. It's hard to tell cause it really just depends on the eggs. It's a gamble basically.
However, based on my history, scarring on one of my ovaries, and only doing timed intercourse...my chances are lower of high order mutiples. It is rare, but there is a small chance (aka kate plus 8). He said we could take a month or two off to heal my ovaries and try again but I told him we couldnt try until the spring because we used our savings on this cycle. Told him we used part of savings on the inlaws anniversary party and the rest of savings was for this cycle. He felt horrible but I told him I trust him. We discussed the possibility of doing a half dose of trigger to cut down on the OHSS chance and to lower the chances of octoplets. He then had me call a couple different pharmacies for availability and pricing. My walgreens and schnucks dont carry it in stock and it wouldnt be there til monday. Plus it would cost me $300!!! I then called the walgreens specialty pharmacy in st louis that I got my follistim at. They have it in stock and because of their relationship with ivf med companies...I can get it for half off....$97!!!! Thank you Jesus for discounts!!! It's after 10:30pm and my doctor and I just finished texting. He has ordered my Novarel hcg shot and I'll pick it up tomorrow. Then dh will inject me in the muscle tomorrow evening.
So....this is happening!!!!! .
I know this could be a bfn cycle....or I could finally get my babies! Jesus...give me strength! Ladies, I could use a lot of prayer! This is either an awesome decision or a stupid decision and I'm relying on God to guide me!

Eeeek..... I'm so excited Tara! Yay for an awesome dr. I'm praying and I can't wait to see what happens!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

YAAAAAYYYYY TARA!!!!!!! Awesome decision!! So exciting :) :) :) God is guiding you hun, so hold on tight & enjoy this ride!!!! All my prayers are with you!!!!!!!

8 years ago

Tara - I'm just sitting here waiting for your BFP! Do you have enough for all of your other meds (heparin, progesterone, etc.) to get you through your TWW and then some just in case?

8 years ago

Yay Tara! I'm so hopeful this will be enough to get you to ovulate! Good Luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well!

I didn't see many updates in the last couple of days except for Tara's exciting news! Hope the trigger works great and you get your Twinkies that were predicted a few years ago!

AFM - I went to see my RE again today. I've been thinking that I really need to go "all in" if I want to have #2 given I'm already over 44. Surprisingly, she was quite optimistic and said I can start right away. She put me on the same protocol where I got my BFP and Take Home Baby.

So, today they did bloodwork to update my records. I also had my baseline U/S and it showed 3 follicles on my left and 3 on my right, so 6 is pretty good for my age and history. Tomorrow I'll be CD 3 and will start my meds. Here's the protocol:

Clomid (100 mg) CD 3 through 7
Estradiol (.4mil) CD 6
Gonal-F (150 mg) CD 7 and 8
Estradiol (.4mil) CD 9

I'm scheduled for my mid-cycle U/S on CD 11 (11/27), so we will see how that goes! We will decide then if we will do timed intercourse, IUI, or let me O on my own.

User Image

8 years ago

Thank you so much girls!!! I love you!

@holly- hi sugar!! That would be so awesome if it worked right away! I have high hopes that your next bundle of joy will be coming soon :)!

Took my nephew for a little road trip to get the trigger...almost 2 hours lol. May I say...it's a freaking big needle !!! As soon as dh saw it, he began freaking about giving it to me. I made him study videos on how to give it in my glute so he was prepared.
After a few deeps breaths...I'm triggered!!!!!! My butt was so numb I didnt even feel it . He did awesome. I'm so proud of him and love him so much...I'd jump him tonight even if I didnt have the trigger LOL!
Happy Humping Ladies! LOL!
OMG I'm so excited!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo