Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7701 - 7710 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Finally got a good post OV temp rise today . Not out of the woods yet. Why does this feel like a crazier cycle than usual. Ugh. I'm actually dreading temping in the morning. Anyone else lay there in bed while the thermometer is beeping and just pray for a good number? Countdown also raised my coverline too.
It looks like I ovulated then had a fallback rise and finally it's starting to climb...guess I'll have to wait and see....AGAIN !
What do you think?
User Image

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

My last pregnancy due date (that I lost at about 5 weeks) is coming up shortly and I found out today that dh's cousin, who shared the due date with me...is having her baby girl tomorrow. If I wasnt sure whether I OV'd or not..I'd totally need a drink. Maybe I'll drown my sorrows in pasteurized egg nog!

@queencandace hopefully the witch stays away n u get ur Christmas miracle

@waitingformymiracle u are always in my prayers I really hope u get ur Christmas miracle. U are a wonderful person n u are a wonderful mom without a baby u really deserve ur baby.

I love the fact that u sign with ur nephew they really do catch on to it. Im starting to do it with my niece to sometimes I feel like she is already trying to do the signs but her little fingers won't cooperate with her lol. She still young she will b 6 months on the 24 how time flies feels like yesterday I went to see her at the hospital can't wait to be in the hospital with my little baby girl.

Everything seems to be going good with my baby I'm 8wks n 4 days had an US yesterday cuzs I was spotting more than before but everything looks great. 172bpm I love hearing that little heart beat music to my ears. User Image can't wait to have my baby in my arms im due July 19 but the doctor wants to get to 39 weeks so mayb by the 12th. Just paying that my baby keeps getting stronger n healthier every day. Nausea getting better but still not able to keep everything down this little girl wants to stay skinny I don't care if she's skinny or chubby as long as she's healthy n happy. Grow baby girl grow!

n may u all have a very Merry Christmas n happy New Year God bless

9 years ago

Hey Ladies!!

Old member.. new name! I was Kcordell last time I was here. Ive been reading up here and there keeping up with you guys journey. Grayson is 15 months now and I also have a 4 year old son, Joseph. :) Long story short. I'm still nursing my Grayson and have not had a period yet. I have random cramps and twinges just thinking.. anyday now the witch will return. I'm realllyyy wanting a daughter and can't really ttc until it returns. Well. I had some cramps on Tuesday that were very localized on the right side. And this may be TMI but for the first time in a LONG time I WANTED my husband. (My libido has been in the pits since nursing) Well we had the best quickie EVER. I mean it was amazing and he did NOT pull out. Was totally unplanned. Not unwanted but we haven't really talked about it. I checked my cervix in the shower. It was medium soft and open. I mean my chances are slim. But hey.. you all know how it is! I can't help but wonder. Maybe just maybe!

lil what a perfect little bean! Are you wanting a boy or girl?

Tara that chart is promising! Dont you wish our temps would just cooperate?

User Image

9 years ago

@liliam- Thank you sweetheart . I have to remind myself that even though my babies are in heaven, I'm still a mommy.
Lol...my nephew gets so aggravated when his fingers wont form a letter. His pinky and ring finger arent strong enough yet to form letters like "Y" or "W". He great at doing "R" though...since he was a baby, he has loved to cross his fingers and suck on them. lol. SO glad your peanut is doing so well. I think I'll get a fetal heartbeat monitor when I get my little ones. I'm sorry about the spotting. Even though it can be normal...it's scary as H-E double hockey sticks!

Well, my temps dropped yet again today to 97.3 (pre-ovulation range). Usually by now, I'm above 98 degrees. So I'm thinking my body is being stupid and hasnt even ovulated yet. Unless it's an implantation dip but I'm highly doubting it . I hate this. Feel like banging my head against a wall....
User Image

@mom2monkeys- KCORDELL!!!!!!!! AHH! Hi sweetie!!!!!!!
Gotta love those awesome quickies! Quickies always seem so full of passion which always heightens the pleasure! LOL...last night dh asked if I wanted him to make the bed, aka...are we having sex? I shrugged my shoulders. DH cracked up laughing. He agreed. After all the BDing for a week, right now it just has no passion. I need a small break and then some crazy break the bed sex LOL

I input all my info into my fertility friend chart for a different view of my chart. It's amazing how different countdown and FF view my temps....Now I'm really confused. lol
User Image

ð??³ goodness!! That IS confusing. I will say that I trust FF charting more than CTP.. What's your body telling you? Any more poke or cervix checks?

User Image

9 years ago

I'm seriously confused by it all. I read the maca can efffect temps both ways. I temped pretty much everyday since cd1 and it was steady at about 97.3..which was weird. Deep down I feel like it's a fluke and I didnt OV but then again, if I saw my chart and thought it was someone elses...I would have thought they had ovulated. Only thing I can do is keep BDing every other day. If no other jump in bbt, I'll test later this week. The day I had the sharp drop in temp (cd 5), I felt very light headed and dizzy in the evening and then today, whenever I was hungry, my empty stomach made me very nauseous. Would love a miracle!

Oddly enough...on top of being extremely stressed out since our cat peed on our bed this evening (we got home after being gone all day and he decided to pee on dh's side of the bed AFTER we got home). So vet tomorrow for a UTI check and maybe some happy pills to get him through the holidays since this all started with the tree going up . Anyways, on top of being tired and stressed out from washing sheets til 2am...I'm noticing a lot of fullness and cramping in my lower abdomen. I checked my cervix about 30minutes ago and it seems..open. So I took an opk and surprise...positive! So not sure if I'm actually finally OVing or if it's hcg showing up on it. Either way...it should be good news lol
OH boy....do I need some good news!
User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo