Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Lammy...... I am a little nauseated, dizzy, moody, sore nipples, cramping, stuffy nose, sleeeeepy, headache, creamy white discharge last 2 days!, hungry, slight backache., and I hate to admit (gas) ewww!!! Ohhhhh and I still have 9 days until AF is due...... What are you're symptoms??

11 years ago

waitintonmymiracle...it's a little bit of it all, flutters at times also!! The cramps aren't as noticeable today as they were yesterday!! But the gas has been with me for 3 days now...really??? time for that one to go!!!

11 years ago

Well, if you are preg, those puppies will be slipping out easier as the days go by. . The cramps I described are what I experienced with my 1st pregnancy and my sister had them too. I had a mc but my sister has a healthy 1 week old baby :). I've been having those same cramps now for the past few weeks. It's exhausting but they come and go at times.

I've seen some women talk about their cervix being high...... Uhhhh...This is gonna sound stupid but how can you tell? ROFL!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

lol tara im the same about the cervix so i looked it up on youtube and i only have one thing to say i am no way sticking my fingers that high up lol plus i have long nails so thats a no no lol

my Symptoms are :
Constipation
Fatigue/Exhaustion
cramps
bloating
Gas/Flatulence
Heaviness/Fullness in tummy / feels like a balloon in there that i say notice more when i lay on my tummy
Sharp/Stabbing Pains
Breasts Feel Heavy or Full
emotional
Montgomery's Tubercles
Dizziness or Light Headed
Dry Mouth/Increased Thirst
Headache
Increased Sense of Smell
Nausea
Increased Appetite
Acne Breakout
Strong Smelling Urine
Hot Flashes
and most of all i just feel diffrent

lol im sure its all in my head

User Image

11 years ago

Checking my cervix is something I'm used to, heh. I've read that the position of it actually varies for pregnancy, but I do remember later in my first pregnancy I couldn't even reach it! Mine usually gets softer, though, like when I'm fertile.

Totally understand being squeamish about checking it, though. It's just never bothered me to do it, so I like to use that secondary info to chart my ovulation. :)

User Image

11 years ago

So I might be a gassy sassy if I get a positive!!! hahaha...too funny!! I'm really praying that all these symptoms are a baby in the making! I guess i'll find out in the next 9 days!!!

11 years ago

And congrats on you're positive result Claripossum!!!!
I wish you the easiest pregnancy and a beautiful baby!!

11 years ago

Still waiting Tara? Have you tried any other hpts yet?

to Claripossum on your positive!

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

Claripossom...sorry I couldnt remember if I had congratulated you yet. LOL

@Marielle-Yep! I picked up a couple more tests today and took one when I got home for giggles since I hadnt taken one since Tuesday. It was about my 5th pee break of the day and . But my tatas are sore today (dh grabbed my left one and made me scream). Hoping to see something Sunday, either BFP or AF.

I think I can add emotional to my list of symptoms.....I just cried at the Princess and the Frog.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo