Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5621 - 5630 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara I hope not :(

I posted a new test if anyone wants to look.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena i see a line when lightened fx for u

10 years ago

Just1more how was your appt? We are waiting to see how it went.

10 years ago

Athena, I can see a line also, its about the same as yesterday so I'm hoping that's a good sign!

Thank you ladies for checking up on me. I've been a bit busy with my kids. They are all in school so sometimes it takes a few hours to be done with studying and homework. The test came back positive and blood was drawn. He said I won't get the results till Friday the latest. Should it really be taking that long? Anyway I'm super excited and very scared at the same time. Usually after the first trimester my nerves go down cause I know there's less risk of miscarriage. But this time is a little different cause of my thyroid. How is everyone else doing? Are there any updates?

10 years ago

Just1more!!!!! High Five!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! Wow just 1 more, congratulations! How wonderful! Athena, i see a faint line again, did you schedule Doc appt?
Sooo had my appointment today and guess what ladies?! TWINS due 5/30/14! Doc confirmed healthy heart beats for both. They are in separate sacs so they are fraternal. We are beyond ecstatic! What a blessing!

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you tara! Is there anything new? Did you test again? It would be amazing if we all had our bfps this month!

Kris, WOW! The lord really blessed you huh! Congrats that's amazing! Will the twins be your first?

10 years ago

Congrats on the twins Kristi. Congrats to you also just1more. Fxed for a sticky bean

10 years ago

Congrats kristy and just1more... god has been really busy with bfp. I am beyond excited. I will be praying that you have tons of sticky beans

10 years ago

Wow some great news in here. Congrats ladies.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo