Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5001 - 5010 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Alright, so I am officially on board this crazy train! . I am now 11 dpo and feel like I am going batshit crazy waiting for AF to rear her ugly head or to get a . During this TWW I have experienced every single pregnancy symptom on the darn list. I think at this point I can imagine a symptom and it will happen. Nausea? Yep. Probably bc I am hungry. Sore boobs? Yep, probably bc I keep poking them to see if they hurt. Peeing alot? Yep, probably bc I am drinking more water trying to get healthy. Sharp twinges. Yep. Can't explain those. You get the idea.

I have take 5, yes 5 tests and what have I gotten? Boooo! I have hpt located in hidden spots all throughout my house. I don't want my dh to realize just how batshit crazy I have gotten.

Maybe it's OCD? All I know is, I am thankful to have found this thread and so glad to know I am not the only one that ttc has turned insane.

AF is due to arrive in 4-5 days. Still hope yet. Maybe?

Three cheers for the loco!

10 years ago

I have been RUN RUN RUN that past week. I have my Jamberry launch party Saturday, so I'm getting ready for that AND...I have my nephew with me all week! He had to spend the night last night too. So I have to get stuff done while he's asleep...great practice for motherhood. But lastnight was awesome! He started feeding himself for the first time!!!! WOOHOO! He could already eat with a spoon but he is finally using his hands to eat! Thank the Lord..no more bitten fingers! HAHA!

I've missed a lot over the past couple days and I'm in a rush but HELLO ALL NEW CRAZY PEOPLE!!!!!

Phat- I'm so sorry to hear about your loss!

DH and I prayed for the little's one's family :..( Poor baby.

@peainapod- Good luck honey!!! Hoping for good news Sunday!

@tammy- HAHA!!! All I see is you scampering to different parts of your house peeing on sticks like you are marking your territory!!!! LOL

I've read everyone's posts I just dont have to reply to all, but I love you and I'm thinking about you!!!

OH...AFM...CD something I think 19? Cervix is getting ripe so playing the waiting game!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Pea & Tammy - welcome!

Tara - hope you O soon!

10 years ago

Lol, Tammy you are too cute! I am completely familiar with your craziness! I am still peeing on sticks just to see the two lines that I have been dying to see since Feb! I don't even tell my hubby that I'm doing this. I am so happy but I am so nervous too until I go to the doctor. I just want everything to be ok and I don't want to go through what I went through before with the blighted ovum. I'm trying not to be too stressed, but it does worry me. I'm also peeing on the sticks so I can see the line get darker. The other day one of them was lighter so I got worried, lol, geez I finally get my BFP and I'm still crazy!
I've been soooo tired too. I really wish I was working from home or didn't have to work at all, lol! I love the fact I'm pregnant, I just want to relax at home, hahahaha! Fingers x for everyone!

User Image

10 years ago

Lol, Tammy you are too cute! I am completely familiar with your craziness! I am still peeing on sticks just to see the two lines that I have been dying to see since Feb! I don't even tell my hubby that I'm doing this. I am so happy but I am so nervous too until I go to the doctor. I just want everything to be ok and I don't want to go through what I went through before with the blighted ovum. I'm trying not to be too stressed, but it does worry me. I'm also peeing on the sticks so I can see the line get darker. The other day one of them was lighter so I got worried, lol, geez I finally get my BFP and I'm still crazy!
I've been soooo tired too. I really wish I was working from home or didn't have to work at all, lol! I love the fact I'm pregnant, I just want to relax at home, hahahaha! Fingers x for everyone!

User Image

10 years ago

Ahh, thanks guys! This threads is a Godsend. I still have my fingers crossed for this month, but it's not looking too good for me. Ugh . I can totally see myself taking tests every other day to see the line get darker if I ever do get a !

Waiting - That's too funny. I only have 3 bathrooms in my house and I totally stash them in each of them. Hope no one ever searches my house, d'oh!

You know what I don't get? I had every pregnancy symptom in the book and as soon as I took a test and got my , they all went away. No symptoms. What is up with that? Is my body in some conspiracy with First Response to sell more tests? Ahh!!

So, another day closer to . If I am not preggers, hopefully the witch will come on sooner than later.

Oh, and to all!

10 years ago

@tammy- it happens to all of us honey :). My 1st cycle on clomid I just knew I was. Had all the symptoms but bfn and AF came. When we want it so bad, our bodies can really fool us. On top of that, the progesterone that is dumped after OV can mimic pregnancy symptoms to the T.

10 years ago • Post starter

I have convinced myself so many times that I must be pregnant because of the symptoms. I hate those tricks your mind can play on you. How crazy is that! But I swear it's not fair how this symptom could be pregnancy oooorrrrr it's PMS. They are so similar!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi girls, hows everyone doing? This may sound ungrateful but I just wanted to say, enjoy feeling normal while u can! I am so sick I can't leave the house, I'm staying at my mum n dads coz I can't stand the smell of my own house, I can't go to work, see friends or family n I can't enjoy everyones excitement coz I barely leave my bed. I can't eat anything but my stomach growls with hunger, the nausea never leaves n I cry all the time for no reason. I love this baby but it feels like this sickness will never end... :'(

Sorry, rant over

User Image

10 years ago

Gracey they make preggie pops to help with the sickness. Also my mother in law was sick the whole pregnancy both times. The only thing that helped was freezing a 7-up wrapit in aluminum foil and sit beside your bed at night when you wake up drink it before you get out of bed. My father in law tells everyone about it and says it works for everyone he's told.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo