Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5051 - 5060 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Know exactly what u mean. My boobs are sore also. But are they sore cos I'm looking at em and poking to see if there still sore. Also I'm seeing lines on tests that my partner isn't seeing but me and a friend do. I finished my very light unusual period 2 days ago tested and thought I saw a line that faded. My partner saw it too but now bfn. So confused. I'm also getting stomach cramps still. Why when my period finished. I've never had this before. I feel I'm going crazy. Any advice??????

10 years ago

Think will do another hpt tomorrow morning. If it c.omes same as the one i posted or darker then off for bloods. it's good news.

I have leftover gonal - f from ovulation induction and was tempted to use it but don't have script for trigger shot .

10 years ago

Think you should do another hpt. Baby dust coming to you. Good luck.

10 years ago

Can I do a test at this time of the morning??? I haven't peed for over 4 hours

10 years ago

Hi confusedttc,
My bbs not so mmuch sore but itchy. When you said a light period for 2 days could it have implantation. I had this for the first time ever and confused as to whether it was implantation or i am thinking menopause but i am 46
And my eggs struggled to fertilise during ivf. So not getting hopes up. Even though i had a definite positive and am 4 days late.
Was when your .af was due.

10 years ago

My positive was fmu they say that is the best, but the tests these days are early detection and anytime of the day. It depends on your test

10 years ago

Let us know how you go if you test confusedttc for you

10 years ago

I think it could be implantation. Was very light. Didn't even smear a pad. I know tmi. I think with a def positive you can hope a little. I would. My bbs are itchy at the moment. When I touch the areaola it's awful. I am also getting a crampy tummy still. 4 days late is a good sign. I hope it's not the menopause. When my mum had hers her period just stopped.

10 years ago

Yeah mine are the same. So how did you go with your test or are you waiting.
I am testing tomorrow morning. But then again i might cave and test later today. Just want to see another

10 years ago

I haven't tested yet. It's 4.49 am here I don't know if it's my fmu or not?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo