Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8791 - 8800 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I'd like to think so.. don't feel like spending anymore money since we're real tight where he's still outta work. I'll just wait & see if the witch comes. Getting sooo tired of this emotional/mental roller coaster. I know its completely worth it in the end - that's why we gotta keep trying. Keeping faith though, I know it'll be on His time not mine.

8 years ago

@jacesmama-

Getting darker! That's something after so many blank ones.
Top test- sat 1pm
-sat 8pm
-sun 8am
-sun 1pm
Bottom 2- same sample from 8pm tonight
[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/5A00DB93-542B-4901-9A0A-F186ADF7C0C7_zpsbwmg1xo4.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Here's hoping Tara! Will you get another scan?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

I reported the above post as spam.

8 years ago

My temps have been a little strange, and I expected to see them go up as I've been ovulating cd 12 or 13. Today is 13. It looks like I got a little ahead of myself, and I got a + OPK! DH and I have somewhere to go tonight, but we BD's the last 2 nights. Here's to hoping his swimmers are great and I O from my good side!!

Tara - it would be amazing if you O around the same time as I do, and we both get our BFP's at the same time.

8 years ago

Thanks for reporting that! WooHoo for ovulation :-)

8 years ago

Temp went down this morning so that up swing was nothing. I plan to test around 1. If the opk is darker, then I'll wait a couple more days and see what happens. If it's lighter, I'll call the dr and talk again. Maybe get my estradiol checked to see how the eggs are doing.

@lisserb- luckily I dont have to pay per u/s. On controlled induction cycles, he has you pay a base amount of $375. That covers all appointments, exams and ultrasounds. He said basically until I ov, I own him and can come in and see him as much as I want.

So thankful for that Tara! Otherwise you'd be paying a ton! Sounds like you've got a great RE. Hopefully he can work with you to get discounted or donated meds for you if you do need to go again, since this one is really turning into a trial and error cycle.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Nurse called me back. My dr doesnt trust bbt charting so he ordered a progesterone test. I then asked for an estradiol test to check to see if my eggs were even fertilizable at this point. Hoping that my levels arent too high or too low and maybe talk him into triggering. Not sure if drs will trigger this late into an injectable cycle. So I'm going for my blood draw soon and I'll have more answers tomorrow.
Feel like I'm grasping at straws to save this cycle . Am I stupid for hoping there's a chance?

There's always hope! If he agrees to trigger you, he may tell you to abstain.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo