Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2171 - 2180 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies it's been a while since i've been on. I've missed out on a lot i see. Wanted to wish you guys a Happy New Year!. As usual i'm here at work. This week they have me pulling 16 hours of overtime. Next check is going to have 22 hours of overtime, plus holiday pay!! Yay! I'm trying to look for a new job, so i can get some normal hours. I want a M-F day job, too much to ask for?? I guess so.

Things with the bf are doing better, we've "tangled" 2x in the past week. Hope everyone is doing good. to everyone!

11 years ago

@kcordell CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you!!

11 years ago

Thanks guys!! Soo happy!! I have an appointment Tuesday with my new OBGYN. Never been to this office before since I moved. So excited!! Will only be 5 weeks so not sure if I will get to hear his/her heart yet. Can't wait!

Baby dust to you all!! I hope everyone here gets their BFP SOON!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks guys!! Soo happy!! I have an appointment Tuesday with my new OBGYN. Never been to this office before since I moved. So excited!! Will only be 5 weeks so not sure if I will get to hear his/her heart yet. Can't wait!

User Image

11 years ago

User Image

11 years ago

All night long I dreamt about vomiting and temping...weird. Temp did go up .1 this morning but eh . Waiting for it to bottom out. Tested this morning, starting to develop line eye. Looking forward to friday and getting out of the way, so I can be optimistic again. Feels like it's taking forever! No one seems to be online lately so I'm gonna hug myself . lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@k- They'll probably just do a blood test and examine you. They wont do an ultrasound til 8weeks cause the heartbeat doesnt develop til 5-6 weeks. It would be too soon and they wouldnt have a chance in finding it now and it would just freak you out if you couldnt hear it.

11 years ago • Post starter

Tara - I'm here, so I'm hugging you!

11 years ago

Tara I'm here too . You will have your baby I know it . I know it is frustrating but maybe it was too early for it to show up.

Afm- nipples are sore which isn't normal for me, usually if anything my whole breasts are sore. I also had a big glob of pink tinged cm when I went to the bathroom just now. I'm not really sure if the vitex can cause any of this. Is anyone else taking it. Has anyone ever oved super early?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Athena - I'm taking it. I had a later than normal ovulation, big glop of stretchy not slippery ewcm day before AF, glop of brown stretchy not slippery ewcm the day of AF, and a lighter than normal AF. I was only taking one a day for one week, then I upped it to 3 a day when I thought I might be preggo since I have had progesterone issues in the past. I also noticed I had slippery ewcm mixed in with AF which I never have.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo