Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5231 - 5240 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Confused- Glad your ovaries looked good hun! Hopefully everything is good hormonally too. It's possible the surgery threw everything off. Trauma can cause delayed OV. I hope you get a +opk soon! You always have lh in your system that fluctuates so dont feel discouraged if it gets darker than lighter. One day it'll be BAM IN YOUR FACE positive lol!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks waitingonamiracle.

It's nice to see so many caring people on the page. I will just be so happy to see I am ovulating at all. Last time I did the opk in August I had no lines at all. So I'm happy just to have a faint one at the moment. And now I have a wonderful app that was recommended. Shows my ovulation should be on the 3rd October so we shall see when it happens.

10 years ago

@confused- when I first started opks I was so excited cause for once I had a 2nd line to look at! Keep your +opk so you can line it up to an hpt later and see where the line should. It helped keep me from seeing imaginary lines all over the test. Lol! You can call me Tara :)...it's easier to type lol

Hey Tara. I'm Charlie. Know exactly what you mean about seeing lines all over the hpt lol. I am keeling the positive. I know I saw the line and I showed it to someone who isn't my dh just to make sure. It's the first second line I've had so far so I am really excited. Just can't believe it.

10 years ago

Hi Ladies, been a while. Though i don't have much to share, i just thought i'd pop in and say hello. I think AF may finally be on her way after 3 months. Not too sure though, getting the AF cramps and the salt and sugar cravings for the past week but nothing yet

10 years ago

Hi,

N thank u for making me feel welcome....

My first wasn't at all planned. Till date, i have no clue as to when n how it all happened!

10 years ago

Last yr i had breast milk kinda secretions (hormonal imbalance it seems, my prolactin levels were normal though) n my af was late by a couple of weeks...this yr i have had d same except my af has always been on or before time. Anyway. I got it checked out immediately this time n d secretions have stopped.

Other than that, i have had a lot more cm this cycle, even after my ov dates....its very different.

I generally dry up right after ov n then m onto af. No cm in between. but this time there has been some of it everyday. Cudn't BD much in my fertile days this cycle as DH was away.

All i can do now is wait for af to show up i guess. M on cd 22 of my 26 day cycle.

10 years ago

Hi all you lovely ladies,
havent been on for a few days. Can I ask what this app is your talking about.
as you all know I got a very positive hpt then a neg. Af arrived 5 days late.i was getting strange feelings in my tummy near and behind belly button. This is still happening feels tight more than anything and a xort of pulling and sometimes little flutters. Any ideas from anyone, I am hoping it isnt something sinister.

10 years ago

The app is called Fertility Friend.
I have been using it for 2 months now. If I hadn't I would've missed my fertile window if I had just gone on length of cycle! Its free and it syncs with the fertility friend site! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/
I am determined to conceive and I know now due to this app when I am about to ovulate and so know when to BD! It also gives me something to do during the TWW! I have also found it useful for dating Doctor appointments and for reference to show my doctor! I recommend it to everyone TTC. Yes it is a pain having to temp before getting out of bed at the exact same time every morning, plus checking your panties for CM. But it is worth it, to get our little bundles!

This site has a BBT chart, but its not as good as the fertility friend one. (I've checked loads out)

Sweetie as to a positive followed by a negative then AF, maybe that you had what's called a chemical pregnancy. :(
Google it and see if its the same symptoms that you had!
If it is, take the positive from that, that you are conceiving!

AFM
I was thinking of doing a HPT this morning as my DF is going away for work this morning for 4 days and I thought it would be great surprise to show before he leaves. But oh no I wake at 5.20 this morning desperate for the loo, and completely forgot to test! lol So now I have to wait till he gets back. If I test while he is away I will drive myself silly if it's positive waiting for him to bet back!!!

Anyway baby dust to all xxx

10 years ago

@catchwin- I love fertility friend! I do it along with the countdowns cycle info. Gives me a second chart to obsess over as well as others lol. A lot of us ladies on here have used it over the past year and a half. Wish I could do the app but my family doesnt know we are trying and if someone gets ahold of my phone, they'll see the app.

@mandy- I say give your dr a call. If you tell them you had a +hpt and then got af, they'll want to do bloodwork to make sure hcg is 0 again, otherwise you may have some leftover tissue causing cramping. Or it could be bladder infection.

@joe- I've seen another girl on here have the same thing. It seems like as soon as we start trying conceive, our bodies go haywire!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo