Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations Hopeful!!! Eeeek I'm so excited (and a little jealous let's be honest) ;-)

Tara, I'm crossing my fingers for you to get a positive blood test! Also Congratulation on being a new aunty!! So exciting! I can't imagine being anywhere near turned on after witnessing a birth... love the Jeff Foxworthy reference. ha! Cracked me up!

MooneyBaby#1 I'm crossing my fingers for you too... the symptoms seem to be right on for a !!!

As for me I'm playing the waiting game for the big O day, which should be on Monday.... time can't go fast enough. I guess the hubby and I will at least have enough practice. ha!

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

This post made me laugh. Yes, I feel like that too!

User Image

11 years ago

Tara - it looks like there is a very faint line there. If you invert it, you can see it better but it is very, very faint. I would definitely go for the blood test if you're able. Good Luck!

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

I saw the line on the invert but I just wasnt sure if it was a real line or an evap or indent. To be honest, I always invert them after I take the pics. Many dont seem to know that you can use the paint accessory on your computer to invert it.
I've been very tired today and crampy in my left lower abdomen. Also sharp pains in my right tata. This better lead to something good!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I feel the same. This TWW is definitely hard! I'm dissecting every pop, twinge, and sniffle. I wish I could just treat it like another week before AF. It's no longer so simple anymore... Sigh...depressed and feeling out this cycle.

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning crazy ladies! Your topic is by far the most entertaining one on this site! You've had me rolling with laughter here on my couch. My cats think I'm possessed.

I'd like to join the POAS Anonymous support group... And I'm a little afraid to make your addictions worse, but have you checked out the online ovulation and pregnancy tests? You can get different sized packages for low, low, prices... For the true POAS addict, there is a nice 30 OPK/15 Preg test option, all for only 15 dollars! I got mine from early-pregnancy-tests.com, but I think Amazon has them too. Mine came in the mail pretty fast -- like two days. Personally, I like the anonymity of Internet Preg test shopping. That way I don't have to imagine the cashier judging my frequent test purchases (just another sick sign of my addiction and mental illness)!

Waitingformymiracle, I totally saw your faint line on the pic you uploaded. It's so strange though that you are so many days post ovulation! I'm keeping my fingers super crossed for you that it darkens soon.

AFM, I'm trying for my first. Day two of my cycle. The craziness will be ramping up in about 11 days, as I enter my TWW!

All my best to you hilarious and brave ladies!

11 years ago

Ok so new addition to my craziness... I've officially started walking through the baby aisles at target and looking at baby crap on pinterest. Pretty sure my hubby wants to commit me. I know I'm type A, but it takes everything in me not to buy baby stuff when I go to the store... and I'm not even O'ing yet. He keeps telling me I can buy all I want once I'm sporting a baby bump, but I'm to excited!

Anyone else going batsh*t crazy for baby stuff, and finding it hard to not at least skim the baby sections on websites?

Tara - have you tried a digital test at all? that might be cheaper than a blood test... either way I'm crossing my fingers for you and wishing you

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

sami1121 - Me too! I've been trying my best. Had cribs bookmarked on my laptop "so I wouldn't forget which one I wanted"...hubs has handled that very well with "isn't it like seeing the wedding dress before the wedding?" kind of questions/statements. Then my crazy a%& worries it's bad luck or something. Ah!

Let's get that already!

11 years ago

This is me! This is our first month TTC and I'm already going bonkers!

11 years ago

I've been looking at baby stuff for a while too. I find myself on craigslist a lot looking at cribs, etc (dont worry, I check for recalls ) . I've gone as far as searching for baby food recipes so I know what to plant in my garden next year . Squash, green beans etc. Not surprising though, I've been thinking of baby names since I was 13. LOL.
Hello sleepyowl, beatricebythesea, knittedanna and claripossom! to all of you! @beatrice- do you need an old priest and a young priest?! @knittedanna- when is AF due? Chin up girl . As Marielle said, you arent out til the fat lady sings!
Luckily I'm being kept busy this week so I can get my mind on other things. But it's still always in the back of my mind and it's so flippin hard to not put my hand on my stomach. Anyone finding themselves rubbing their tummys even before getting BFP? I have to tell myself "it's not a genie's lamp Tara".LOL

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo