Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

, about to go start packing to head out of town for the next few days, uncle passed away last night & have to head to TN for the funeral.

Painted bathroom & hall today FINALLY!! been waiting 6 mths to get it done. Now we have to get the shower curtain & remaining decor finished. Go get step son to bed, then get going so we can get on the road early.

Sami -

See you all next week, have a great weekend
(would love to come back to many more )

& Shell

11 years ago

Shell - sorry to hear about your uncle. Have a safe trip.

11 years ago

Congrats Sami!

I took another test this morning, the .88 walmart one and it was negative. is scheduled to show Monday, so I am pretty sure I am out this month.

Hope everyone is doing well

11 years ago

One more thing... since this is the official 'We are crazy thread' I want to rant and then I will be done.

**RANT**
This month I used the CBEFM and got my peak, hubby and I bd'd plenty all around that time, layed down after the deed for at least 30 minutes each time, etc, etc...... I also took EPO until O day and baby aspirin from O day till present. Guess we need to use PreSeed this next month, am I missing anything?

It really gets me that so many people use the monitor and report getting after 1st try.... makes me wonder what I am doing wrong. While I am happy for each of those women, just wondering why it didn't happen for me.

I know in all due time. I need to be paitent, and that is something I am really trying to learn.

**END RANT**

to EVERYONE! Happy Saturday!

11 years ago

Dpitts - I completely understand your frustration. Expressing compassion is not my forte, even though I clearly feel it, and I tend to turn to statistics and problem solving for reasurances. For a healthy couple trying to conceive before about your mid-30's, you have a 20% chance of conceiving every month assuming you have sex around the time you are ovulating. Once conception occurs a myriad of things can go wrong that prevent a successful pregnancy. There are many, many times in a TTC couple's lives that conception occurs, but the pregnancy doesn't "stick." As you get older or various health conditions occur or if either of you has fertility issues your success rates decrease greatly. It is natural to have conflicting feelings of joy for someone who conceived and resentment or sadness because you have not. So, keep in mind you have a 1 in 5 chance very month, and if you're in your 20s you need to see your doc if after a year of TTC you have been unsuccessful. If you are in your 30s or 40s you should not wait longer than 6 months to seek help. It sounds like you're doing everything right and should maybe try to relax. I suggest a couple of glasses of wine before BDing if you know you aren't pregnant and are trying during your next cycle. Keep doing what you have heard will help, and don't be afraid to consult your doc for help. Hang in there and good luck!!

11 years ago

Thanks ladies! I'm pretty much on cloud 9... and yes those virgin cocktails (as well as forgoing drinking the last 3 months) was and are well worth it! ;-)

dpitts1341 - don't lose hope yet for this cycle, I tested on Tuesday, was supposed to get on Thursday, and I got a BFN that day! I had the same horrible gut feeling I had had for the previous cycles... I kept asking myself wtf am I doing wrong. Honestly like you, the hubby and I did everything we possibly could to get our BFP. We even called in to work if I happen to be O'ing during the week so we could BD more. (Ridiculous I know). Keep you head up and I know I hated when people said this, but seriously keep trying and try to have fun. Pretty sure my hubby was ready to throw the towel in because it started to feel like a chore.

Sorry to hear about your uncle shellharvey. Safe travels.

Good luck ladies!!!

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

I feel like i'm losing it cause my mood has been all over the place. One minute i'm perfectly fine then the next I am so angry you can see the vein in my forehead about to burst. Plus i keep going from being super tired during the day to feeling like i've had 4 energy drinks at night. yesterday i went to visit my mom while i was there i ate a banana, two bowls of rice ( with olives and raspberry dressing) then i had a pork chop, rice and lentil casserole, plus strawberries and polished off the rest of the can of olives, i felt like i was starving. i tired to drink some crystal light but it had a weird smell to it so i didn't want it. I'm currently 12dpo i've had light pink spotting that started on the 9th and ended on the 13th, cramps, headaches,gas,increased urination and bowel movements, vivid strange dreams(about a baby girl) and backaches as well being hot my ac is on 58( i'm in a t-shirt and shorts still hot). I've even noticed my 2 month old is not wanting to nurse as much.( my milk looks watery) he wants formula which is new cause he loves the boob. Help me I feel like i'm crazy lol I so need to take a another pt to find out whats going on with me. i had taken a blood test on the 5th which was negative and a urine test on 12th which was negative as well. i really think i am pregnant but only time another test will tell.

11 years ago

mzhoney - you def have something going on, but only time will tell if you're preg. PLEASE don't let your 2 month old wean himself, even if you have to pump & put it in a bottle temporarily (which is still not a great idea at his age). He may simply be developing a taste for formula because it's sweeter or getting frustrated with nursing if he takes a bottle sometimes. It's much easier to get milk from a bottle & babies get to used to that quickly. You could try making sure the bottle nipple is the absolute slowest-flow available so he has to work harder for he milk. I believe pregnancy doesn't normally affect your milk until it would normally be time for colostrum to appear near the end of your pregnancy. Your milk changes to suit the nutritional needs of your infant which are different than when he was a newborn or one-month-old. It may be that you have less fat in it right now. Also, if it appeared watery while you were pumping it could be you didn't pump long enough for the hind milk which is fattier and whiter to come out. If you want to be pregnant I hope you are, but it sounds a little to me like hormonal post-partum changes. If your baby is bottle feeding in addition to nursing instead of nursing exclusively it's quite likely you will start your normal cycles again soon, so it might be PMS or your body regulating itself. Good luck!

11 years ago

Well I am out this month, the showed this morning, but I am not too sad about it. Looking forward to another month, but this month I think we will try Preseed as well.

Hope everyone is doing well

11 years ago

My period has only lasted 1 1/2 days and very light at that.....anyone know why this might be??? I was also 3 days late this month!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo