Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Squirrels storing nuts! That's a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Phatgurl!

i live in the UK, but i imagine that we have the same tests over here as you do over there?! i will go shopping on saturday and have a look around. As you have suggested i may wait to test, if i start i can see myself never stopping and i will spend a small fortune!
i will have a look at the HPT images.

will keep you all posted. no one knows that we are trying, so it is good to sound off.

ps. squirrel comment very good!!!

x

11 years ago

That came to me last week when I was opening and closing the trays on this little shelf where I keep my test s and trying to figure which ones I should keep or throw out. I swear I had fifteen empty boxes in a bag, and I had probably ten tests from one day in one tray, ten unused tets in one, and the other tray had a mixture of the ones I was convinced were positive and plastic wrappings from another, plus all three trays had parts and pieces of disassembled tests, and I am quite sure I looked and sounded certifiable. All the noise and craziness caught my attention finally, and I said to myself, "You look like a squirrel putting away nuts for the winter." Does anyone else hold on to theirs for days like that so you can compare new and old ones to see if there's a difference?

11 years ago

Hey ladies,

I am jumping on the crazy train..... as I have officially gone crazy.

Phatgurl, I am cracking up on your testing history.... I have laughed so hard reading this thread.

AFM, I am 12dpo, I caved yesterday and tested with a , I used a dollar general test that was supposed to give a + or - so I told my husband that it was negative and the test must have been broken...

I had a Tubal Reversal on 5/29 of this year and I swear my body is going crazy or I have some real preggo symptoms. My problem is I can't tell which one..... is scheduled to arrive on Monday..... but hope she stays away.

Steady back pain, cramps since O day, headache, tired, boobs aren't sore, so who knows......

I hope to see some more 's soon, we need some good news around here.......

11 years ago

still no , mild cramping last several days in lower ab area, VERY moody. nausea usually coming later on in the day, around evening meal or so, no desire for food until mid afternoon, same old same old...

& Shell

11 years ago

Welcome aboard! We take all sizes, shapes, and various levels of craziness on this train. Do you have your ticket...or should I say show me your HPTs?!

Shell - hang in there.

Okay - time to rant. If you have been reading my posts from a few days back I was talking about how this crazy lady was posting pic after pic after pic of - tests insisting they were + and blah, blah, blah. She officially no longer reminds me of me. Now she's just getting on my damned nerve. The last one I had that my children haven't frayed. She's doing that thing again where sometimes she posts her pics as "Member" and sometimes under her own name. What kind of dumb is that? Do you need a special pass to be dumb enough to not realize that's what she's doing since her bathroom looks exactly the same in every pic?????? Grrrr. I'm 'bout to call her out and tell her if she's that crazy to just own it and love it like the rest of us 'cause it's wearing me out! It's one thing to post 100 pics taken from different angles of 30 tests in a week while you claim you have to be preg because of VERY faint BFPs on blue dye tests even though your doctor's office pee test was - and you had your tubes tied, 'cause, hey, haven't we all done that? It's a whole other thing to pretend you're somebody anonymous & a "real" person at the same time.

Glad I got that off my chest so I don't cuss her out today. And I'm not cussing her out because she might actually be knocked up instead of crazy, and I'd look like an ass. I'm pretty sure she's voting + on her own tests over & over, too, or other people are in the hopes she'll STOP THE MADNESS!

Thanks for listening. BTW I got my very first pack of 50 OPKs today in the mail to see if I'm still O'ing in my old age even though I know I am, so now I have something to use to POAS again. I took one today already, and I'll probably post it & ask if it's + or - even though I know it's - to see how many people vote + because they don't read that it's an OPK Oh, happy day!

11 years ago

Too freaking funny!

Hubby and I used the clear blue easy fertility monitor this cycle and BD'ing like crazy all month long. I did get the peak reading and was excited by that but if we don't get the BFP this cycle I think I am going to buy the Pre-seed to help out.....

Today is 12dpo and my latest bfn was yesterday and trying like a fool to not use up the last hpt test I have yet. I have felt extremely bloated since 3dpo and today I actually felt normal. Except I have been gassy....really gassy.... Like hubby should be glad he is working tonight. Lol

I am guessing I am out for the month as I feel completely normal but will update when the witch arrives.

Baby dust to all!

11 years ago

Spotting

11 years ago

alishakaye - maybe it's nothing. Keeping fingers crossed for you!

11 years ago

I'm certain it's AF...... Just had a conversation of being 3 days late with the hubby he was soooo excited, it hasn't been 30 min and i'm spotting How do I tell him?? I guess when I pick myself up off the floor right??

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo