Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6251 - 6260 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I found her it was confusedttc

10 years ago

@waiting how the heck are ya? Dropping in to say hi and i miss you. You are def NoT a wacko! Keep planning for two!!! **hugs**

10 years ago

Athena you mentioned ovaboost for improving egg quality. I looked it up sounds great and has all the supplements I was taking all in 1 except for manuka honey thank you for telling me about it will buy some and start back on gonal.f

10 years ago

Good morning!

Tested again with no signs of progression, so it looks like wondfos strike again. I can still see something, but it's still not clearly a +. It was a 8hr hold. I didn't feel nauseous when I got up, but I didn't have any desire to drink or even make coffee which is weird. When I first peed I had some white, thin, almost like plain yogurt with a little water added cm. I've never seen anything like it. My boobs hurt off & on, but it's not like they hurt & just keep getting worse. I have the normal sinus problems I get post O. They do seem worse than usual, and my nausea could be from post-nasal drip.

How is everyone else?

10 years ago

Oh, and I've been having lower back pain & lower abdominal cramping. I've had this the last few cycles, but the timing is different this time. If my cycle is 24 days this time I am 6 days before AF should show. My cycle has gone as long as 29 days in the last year. Obsessing much?

10 years ago

Piscesgirl229 - are you in SC?

10 years ago

Morning phatgirl,
sorry but what is your situation are you doing hpt's only asking as I havent been on for ages and trying to get up to speed again

10 years ago

Good Morning every one!!!

This seems to be a busy Saturday morning . Everyone is excited, hopeful and positive...I love it !!

@ Tara/ Thanks for that lovely lesson on the cervix. That's quite interesting, lol... Also, I pray that God blesses you with twins. They run strong in my family. I'm actually hoping for (2) secretly but the DH is terrified of having 2 at this time in our life. O well, we'll just have to see what God has in store.

@ phat/ Thanks for the link to that website,that was helpful. I saved it in my favorites. Those symptoms you're having my be a clue...it's still early...praying for that little bean for you

Hi to all of the other ladies that I haven't met yet....I'm not sure of your journeys but I wish you all the best!!!

I'm waiting anxiously to head to my appt at 11a today. I'll be sure to come back with an update.

User Image

10 years ago

Twins run in my family, I was a twin but my mom miscarried my twin. I'm actually interested to see if I having twins since I know I ovulated from both ovaries. There are also certain factors that increase your chances.

You have twins in your family. Heredity plays a role in conceiving twins â?? but only on the mom's side. Even if your partner's family tree is loaded with dynamic duos, that won't increase your own odds of conceiving twins.

You're African-American. Black women are a bit more likely than Caucasians to have twins; if you're Asian or Hispanic, then you're a bit less likely than Caucasians to get two-for-one.

You're an older mom-to-be. As you age, your chance of conceiving twins increases. Researchers have found that women over 35 produce more follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) than younger women, which may cause more than one egg to be released in one cycle.

You've been pregnant before. With each pregnancy, the odds that you'll have twins go up.

You've had twins before. Lightning can and does strike twice! If you've already given birth to a set of twins, look out â?? you're twice as likely to do so again.

You're undergoing fertility treatment. ART, as I mentioned, is a big contributor to the increase in multiple births. About 20 to 25 percent of women taking ovary-stimulating drugs or undergoing in vitro fertilization (IVF) will conceive twins or higher-order multiples.

You're overweight. Recent studies have shown that obese women are twice as likely to give birth to fraternal twins as those who aren't obese.

You're tall. The same studies found that taller women tend to face higher odds of having fraternal twins.

Also I know it says heredity on your moms side,but if you are a twin your chances are higher.. I put next to the ones that I fit in.

Baby magic good luck at your appt

Phat fingers crossed for you

Mandy I hope it helps you, Pisces is the one I actually heard about it from.

Hey pisces

Tara i don't think you're a whacko at all I know you will get your twins :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi babymagic,
I was on quite a while ago and decided to come back and say hi and catch up. Nice to meet you. I love the thought of twins and waiting has the right attitude towards it I truly believe that believing in something its going to happen as its fate and your true destiny

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo