Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7171 - 7180 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

S.taggart, I agree with Tara. I hope you can get your Dr to listen.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

9 years ago

Blood pregnancy test came back at 0 and the spotting turned into bleeding yesterday. It's ok though....sucks....but I was thoroughly expecting it. I'm just confuzzled by the spotting at 5dpo.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Maybe the egg broke through a blood vessel when you ovulated?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

9 years ago

Bad news......

Called my doctor to schedule the saline infusion sonogram she was going to do for free. Well...she changed her mind. She talked with Parints and they told her that it would be smart to look for endometriosis too. She agreed with them and told me that she doesnt see the point of doing the sonogram if she's wants to do a laparoscopy/hysterogram. IF they see anything on there, she's going to have surgeon on call to remove any endometriosis, polyps, etc. So...this means anesthesia, possible surgery, recovery time, and MONEY! Luckily my insurance will cover a lot but I'm still looking at around $800+. PLUS...here's the icing on the cake....Unless I can find time off, I'll have to tell my family. And THAT my dear friends...scares me more than the surgery!!!

She also said she's happy to do these tests now to save me money cause an RE would charge me more to do them. However, if the tests are negative for endo..I can continue with IUI a few more times. If not and I have endo...she says it's time to call the RE cause she feels that IVF is my only other choice.

Part of me wants to give IUI another try since I'm on the foltanx (proper medication) for mthfr.

I need opinions! $750 for an IUI cycle or $800-$1000 for surgery?

@Waiting.. I know I have stayed quiet for a very very long time. Sorry for that! I stayed here and visited weekly but kept to myself. We did see a Fertility doctor yesterday and he ran first round of blood work and suggested we immediately do a hysteroscopy. My levels come back abnormal and are leading them to believe I may have cysts so he will not even do a HSG. Same thing they told you, IF they find anything they will remove it then. I would do the test before another IUI. Do you want to try another IUI and it not work only to pay another $800-$1000 for the hysteroscopy? YES I know there is a chance IUI might work but if they think more testing should happen before chancing another heartbreaking miscarriage I would say do the test. THAT IS JUST MY OPINION. However I haven't been through anywhere near what you have, my fertility testing/treatments are just now starting.

9 years ago

Tara - here's a couple dumb questions. Is the sonogram in any way invasive? Can they detect uterine abnormalities such as endo with it?

9 years ago

@xomandy- thank you honey! I really do appreciate your opinion. My mind is going in 10 different directions on this one and it helps to get advice to help me out. It sucks but hey...we're hysteroscopy buddies! lol. Are you as freaked out as I am? It's not so much the hysteroscopy cause that's like a colonoscopy for the uterus, were as a laparoscopy requires incisions. I worry about recovery time but I guess if women can have it done and still have to take their other children while off of work, then I can watch my nephew as long as I take it really easy.

@phat- SIS (saline infusion ultrasound) involves injecting a large amount of saline into the uterus to expand it but the SIS will really only show us polyps (which she should have seen on the umpteenth ultrasounds I've had done anyway). It wont show us endometriosis or scar tissue. If something would be found on the SIS, they couldnt do anything til surgery anyways. This way, we're killing multiple birds with one stone while I'm under anesthesia.

@Tara.. My Dr. said IF he didn't have to do anything while in there then I would go back to all my daily activities the next day. Now IF they had to remove anything while in there he said the recovery would be just like the LEEP I had done a couple years ago. Two weeks no sex, my husband will die! lol No tampons, hot baths, etc.. Simple stuff really. They put some sort of charcoal type crap in there to stop the bleeding. Now I have read reviews where women have severe cramping and bleeding. I did cramp a bit after my LEEP but I didn't bleed.

9 years ago

I met a friend of my cousin's that has pcos and has been going through clomid treatments. We've been talking for a few months supporting each other. She was going to get an IUI this cycle but took too much FSH and had WAY too many eggs to do an IUI without chancing triples or quads. So they did the trigger and did it naturally this round. She just texted me a pic of her BFP! I'm so excited for her!!!

On a different note...I am having HORRIBLE sciatic pain. Omg! My nerve is pinched and sending impulses for my muscles to cramp. I can barely walk and I have lost the ability to get up on my tip toes. It's scary! I've been doing ice but I think I may need a chiropractor. I'm scared though! I've shadowed one but I'm scared to get the adjustments myself!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo