Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8061 - 8070 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE CAKE!!!! And holy cow with the kiddos wandering off. Sad but true, it happens. My Sister is bad about letting my nephew wander off.

How you feeling this cycle? I go today at 9:30 to see what he says about our schedules.

9 years ago

Well GREAT news, I have two mature follies on my left side that are ready to go now! Yahhhhh I triggered today and will IUI Wednesday :-) However we also found out that hubs would've been here Thursday cause the Inspection is actually Tuesday at 10am!

9 years ago

@xomandy- let's go follies, let's go!!! Great timing!
Thank you! It was fun to make, especially the snowflakes :)

I feel pretty good about this cycle. Not sure if I'll ovulate but I feel the supplements I'm doing are sending me in the right direction. Time will tell....I'm cd 13 today. Plan to take it to cd 20 before startin progesterone again.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies!

sorry i didn't write in a while, i had to go visit my mother in law... not fun.

@xomandy - great News, i Keep my fingers crossed for you!

@ Tara - wow, what a cake! you really have it in you! I couldn't do that if my life was depending on it. I have 2 left Hands...

I went also for my scan yesterday, complete silence on my left ovary and on the right there could be 2 follies each over 15... my doctor is on Holiday so i had to go to the other doctor and she was a Little... well... not satisfying. :))) i am not getting the shot this month to Trigger Ovulation and i have to go next monday to my doctor for a new scan to see if O happened. So basically i have no idea where i stand this month... well, it is what it is and we Keep going, right?

Wish you ladies a great day and lots of Baby dust!

User Image

9 years ago

Last few days we have been in our house!! Finally got a booster so I can use my mom's internet :)
As great as it's been, yesterday has thrown us horrible news. Took my son to the dentist and they want to pull his 2 front teeth on top!! WTF! he said the cavity is too big to fill and went straight to saying he needs to be put to sleep and have them pulled.. what about options?? anything else? I'm making another appointment with another dentist for another opinion because I really believe there are other options. That would make him have to go almost 5 years without his 2 front teeth! How will that affect his speech, his eating, his bite??! I'm too wrecked to even think about it anymore!!

9 years ago

@astrid- That's horse hockey. The least they can do it let you trigger and then just do it the old fashioned way so you can have 2 eggs to hit rather than one. Hopefully your ovaries will pop both eggs so you have a greater chance. I'm sorry the other doctor is not satisfying :/. I'm really glad you got two eggs though :)
Dont like your mother in law? lol

@jace'smama- good gravy!!!!!!!! I lost my 2 front teeth but for only a few months and that was rough (my dad went to pull the one loose one and accidentally ripped both out lol). There has to be something else...keep us updated!

I cant remember...how old is your son?

He'll only be 2 next month Tara!! Then have to go 5 years before his permanent teeth come in.. I don't believe him when he said that was the only way. I'm making another appointment for a second opinion. There has to be at least 1 other option or something, anything that'll be better for him. If there is no other way then so be it, I want him to be healthy.. but I'm going to be 100% positive before I let them put him to sleep and pull them.

9 years ago

Hi ladies, so sorry I fell of the map for a while. Lots of things going on. I got a new job as a security officer at the Procter and Gamble plant in Kansas City, Kansas. It was my second day in training there today and I have to say I like it so far. I mainly deal with truck drivers delivering and dropping off tankers and things and weigh then in and out. No lifting and no leaving the guard shack unless I need to pee..lol. But I like it, I hope you ladies are doing well. Please don't give up hope.

Baby dust and good luck to all!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo