Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9651 - 9660 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I tested all the way through 16dpo, and no BFP. I stopped my progesterone and awaiting AF. Thanks for your support during this! Currently cd46.

7 years ago

Sorry Phat, was wonderin how you were getting on, showed for me on Sun but got back into my workouts recently, Taebo, weights and jogging, just to take my mind off ttc, so I dont obsess and get toned up again, took 5 months off exercise, first time since I was 15yrs (oh and pregnancies), will take it a bit easy around ov and implantation time, still hoping for us both though to get ur -x-x-x-

7 years ago

pinkster - I hope this is the cycle you get your BFP!

7 years ago

Waoh, Well done Ladies!
I found this thread 3 days ago. I am currently in my 2WW 10dpo today.
Tara's personality glued me to the group.
I couldnt drop my phone till i read through all 484 pages.
I am so sorry for all you went through TTc.
I wished one of the pregnancies had stayed. My heart goes out to you Sis. I pray that the blessing of the Lord that maketh healthy and pregnant rests upon you in Jesus Name.
Hang in there, dont throw in the towel. I believe you may even conceive while on break. May God grant your heart desires Amen
I have been trying to conceive for 3 years now, but i have a 4 year old daughter. Just this year, i was diagnosed with Pcos. My doctor placed me on Metformin and clomid, currently in my 2WW.

7 years ago

I check for updates daily :-) Tara and Phat, I have talked to both of you directly outside of here. You lades know I'm here for y'all and my heart is just breaking for you Tara!

Welcome Vannie!

aniayka how are you honey??? I seen your tests!

7 years ago

Vannie - welcome, and good luck with your BFP!

7 years ago

Tara - Wow. I don't even have the words. We struggle with the "other" C-Word in our family; COPD, or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Completely different diagnosis, but it'll kill ya just the same and has a lot of the same issues with the way it affects the lungs. It killed my Daddy almost 4 years ago and my Mom struggles with advanced COPD too. I wouldn't wish lung problems on anyone, certainly not someone as sweet as you, Love. The only thing worse than being the one who can't breathe is being the child of someone who can't breathe. Because you know it's something you can't do FOR them. It makes you feel weak to cry and weep. But I can PROMISE you that you CAN do this. You never know just how strong you can be until being strong is the only thing you have left. Cry your tears. Cry until there's nothing left. And then cry some more. You will eventually cry yourself out, and that's what you want. Because once the tears are all gone, you can begin to bury yourself into the things that NEED to be done. You've got a million things to do, and until your emotions settle it's hard to do them. Love you girl.

Linda

7 years ago

omg yes haha. I keep checking my breasts because I keep feeling tingling.... but am I really feeling tingling or am I imaginging tingling? so I lift them, I squeeze them, I poke at them, and then I tell myself the tenderness is pregnancy related... UGH I'm causing my own crazy!

7 years ago

HowardMom - welcome!

7 years ago

I have had a tormented 2WW. I didnt know if it was preg or pms symptoms, but all uncomfortable symptoms.This was my first Metformin and Clomid cycle.They said i have pcos hmmm.
Suddenly, all the symptoms disappeared 3 days ago from 5Dpo oooo.I googled tire, it didnt seem to have any answer.
Oh well, just woke up with terrrible cramps, went to pee and lo, AF.
Thus, i am officially out this cycle.
Mehn, i thot i was a hard babe, i broke down in tears. Issokay ooo! I am strong now!
God is who He is, no matter where i am.
Happy Sunday Mummies!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo