Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3001 - 3010 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Ooooh! Sharp pain/twinge in my left side! Hope my temp rises tomorrow!

11 years ago

@mem I looked at your charts but I don't know what to think because I haven't started charting yet. I planned on starting this cycle, bought a basil therm and everything. Then my uncle died and all that drama barely got me back in time to BD on O-day. Yikes! Soooooo hopefully I got here in time. Will find out in 10 days

@waiting that cousin of yours has been given the gift of God. Wow March 13th !!! She had the date down and everything. Better start getting two of everything.

@soarys Congratulations on your acceptance into cadet school. That is awesome and exciting. Be careful out there. Please

AFM: I gave up on not symptom watching. So I'm 3 or 4 DPO and I have light cramping, gassy, slight headache (could be sinus) ...that's all to report.m

11 years ago

oh i just wanna cry my best friend is preg even tho she took the morning after pill and she is going to get rid of it this will be her 2nd time . she knows we are trying and i dont think she knows what she has said has hurt/upset me .

i just feel babys are blessings and we are waiting for our blessing and god gave her a blessing that is not wanted yet our blessing is wated but we just got getting one

im sorry im just upset we are on cycle 13 or 14 im heart broken

User Image

11 years ago

it's the choices LOL...
PD is the one job i've been looking forward to...
but... same thing with a baby... I loved staying home with my son, and I won't be able to do that with this next baby if i get a pd job... I'll get 3 months maternity leave.. thats it

User Image

11 years ago

@lammy oh I know how heartbreaking that must be *hugs*

11 years ago

I don't think I'd be able to talk to my friend if she did that knowing that I've been struggling. Wow. My heart goes out to you.

Memphrika, looks like you might have an ovulation dip there. Hopefully your temp does go up tomorrow.

Soarys, good luck!

Nothing doing on my end. Still no real cramps to speak of. Some more minor twingey type feelings, but they are sporadic. Still testing out my booster trigger. It should be noticeable for another few days. I'm hoping it all of a sudden starts to get darker though. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

@lammy- OH honey! That just completely breaks my heart! It agonizing to no end to think how someone could do that. But....I know women that go to my church that unfortunately had abortions in the past. After years of regret and guilt...they found Jesus and were finally set free of their sins and guilt and now know that they'll be in heaven with their baby again. It can be hard to understand why your friend is making this same decision for the second time but when you are a christian, it's easier to see. The devil only comes to steal, kill, and destroy. Your friend is in a battle between good and evil. The devil gets into her head and makes her feel that it's best just to abort. The 100% best thing you can do for her and the baby now is just pray. No matter how mad you are at your friend...God wants you to pray for her...no matter the decision she makes. If you need space from her, that's completely fine but continue to pray for her. She needs God in her life right now more than you can imagine. We can only hope and pray that God will impress on her to at least wait and choose adoption. If not...that baby is already royalty in God's eyes, as we are all children of God, and the baby will have an eternal home in Heaven.

@memphrika- your last cycle gave me a headache looking at it! Hard to see any pattern yet. Hopefully you'll get a spike soon!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I think I got a spike today! I might be 2 DPO right now. I'll have to wait and make sure my temp stays up but I think it looks promising!

11 years ago

I know how much my friend regretted the 1st but I pray for her as her mind is set .

As for me I'm not sure if I ov or it was early or its late as I'm very dry no cm at all which is odd for me will just see how things go

User Image

11 years ago

I finally got my lab results. The RE nurse ordered a 14dpiui beta and 7dpiui progesterone on the same form, so the lab ended up testing for both hcg and progesterone on Friday. The trigger in my system on Friday was 41. My progesterone level was outrageous at 246.9. Holy crap!!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo