Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6211 - 6220 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I will post them anyway, lol......I have the last three. I entered them as data for tracking purposes on here but didn't put them in the gallery because I knew they were .

Thanks for that advice. It's weird that I've had three kids before and never learned any of this. I was 18 when I had the first, 19 when I had the 2nd and 23 with the 3rd one. I wasn't trying to get pregnant by timing; it just happened. Now that I'm, older and trying again, I've come to find that it's more to getting pregnant than I thought.

I totally hate this waiting game. Do you think I should test again or just wait to see if AF comes? Knowing myself, I'll probably test everyday like a crazy lady...

User Image

10 years ago

@babymagic, I'm with Tara, if you are not pregnant this cycle (FX you are) then you should try charting-it's the best way to figure out when ovulation occurred.

Tara, we will probably do IVF sometime in March. The RE wants me to "rest" next cycle and then he would start the protocol the following cycle. We will see. It's exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time as he was quite clear that chances of conceiving even with IVF are 1 in 5 so we will see.

And Tara I'm excited for you. I think you"ll do amazing in the next step of you TTC journey - you have youth & God on your side!

To the rest of you ladies, much luck & tons of baby dust.

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

I just got my first beta and my hcg was at 400 next draw is tomorrow to make sure they are doubling.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@memphrika- sorry hun, I forgot to answer your question about clomid. The only side effects I had were some headaches, especially in the beginning. Oh...and "CLOMIDZILLA"!!!
You can get some pretty crappy mood swings! And I've had a few hot flashes from it.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Memphrika I was on Clomid too. I agree with Tara's clomidzilla statement and I had horrible hot flashes, but no headaches. Oh and most people are dried up by it, but I had more ewcm.

10 years ago

Ok.. I finally uploaded those HORRIBLE results :(

Should I test again tomorrow @ 12DPO?

@ Athena, I need your baby dust powers

User Image

10 years ago

Baby magic I'll send you but it took me 19 months to get this bfp. So I don't know how much it will help.

10 years ago

Awhhhhh.... Athena....That's a really long journey and I'm rooting the best for you. I guess I better chill out a little bit. It's just hard b/c the DH and I are so ready and excited for this.

My heart really does go out to all of you ladies who have been on this journey for a while. I apologize to everyone if I come across in a bad way. I know this is my first cycle TTC. I don't want to make anyone feel funny about me. I know that it just may take me a while to get a BFP too.

User Image

10 years ago

Oh no babymagic! You're fine. We all started where you are.

10 years ago • Post starter

Baby magic I wasn't trying to make you feel bad I just meant it took me so long I don't know if it will help. My intention was definitely not to make you feel bad. Just breathe and take it one step at a time and we are here for you. If you have any questions, between me, Tara, and phat, I'm sure we have the answer.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo