Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5131 - 5140 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Oh Mandy I'm so sorry. I hope you get your bfp soon

Afm I am so crampy and nauseas, temp stayed the same today, took another opk and it was more positive than yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow my temp skyrockets. I feel a little discouraged though.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Thanks Athena
Hope all goes well for you are you tracking your cycle

10 years ago

Mandy I don't blame you for the glass of wine. But your gonna get there and get your angel as well. Just gonna take a little longer then you thought unfortunately. Enjoy your wine. I'm gonna start opk on Saturday. Then I know If I am ovulating then I am not pregnant.

10 years ago

Hi gracey92
I see you would be an egg donor, that is a lovely thing. I'm not sure where you are. But you would be giving someone a chance to have the baby they longed for. We are looking at going through TWEB. Looks like our only chance of the baby. My eggs are to old and younger eggs would give me a better chance

10 years ago

I think Gracey is in Australia.

I just got the darkest opk I've ever gotten.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Omg really in Australia. Our egg bank is dry. So many woman waiting.
They had to close the waiting list hence why we are looking atTWEB.

Woot way to go for your opk

10 years ago

Now is the perfect time isn't it Athena?

10 years ago

Trying to get my head around everything. And dh upset i am not in bed.
Jeepers first positive then negative. .af arrives trying to get costumes ready for ballet concert, organise our holiday, housework, run my own business from home. Sorry to vent aaaaaaahh men

10 years ago

So your af arrived Mandy?? Sorry to hear that. Men can be a bit insensitive sometimes. They wonder why we get moody. My dh doesn't understand why I spend so much time talking on here. But it's cos I need advice and wanted to put my hpts on etc so people can give me there opinion on them. To keep me grounded and stop me seeing lines that aren't there.

10 years ago

Yeah me to, but guess now i can get on with stuff. Only thing is i want to know why the mid cycle spotting and why was i 4 days late and why did i get a positive then neg. Did i miscarry?????? Or am i going through menopause??
Sorry I'm confused and devastated. Think i need a doona day. So looking forward to our holiday?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo