Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7931 - 7940 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

He wanted to double our chances, we both love the idea of twins.. YAHHHHHHH for ovulation! Now on to the dreaded TWW :-)

Tara I am glad you are feeling better and LOL at the Super Horney!

9 years ago

Twins would be amazing Mandy! I always prayed for twins, then I had my son and I realized what was I thinking lol!! One of my friends had her first little girl and then a set of twins and said it was so much easier, how I have no clue.

Tww's are soooo nerve wracking, so I'm going to pretend I'm not in it!! Doubting it'll work, but worth a try! Happy Tuesday! :-)

9 years ago

One more question.. had +opk yesterday and my temp raised .3 this morning, then I had another +opk this evening. So do I have to wait and see what my temp does tomorrow before I can confirm which day I o'd on??

9 years ago

@jace'smama- YEAH temp spike! It's very common to get 2 or more positive opks in a row. Based on your chart, I say ovulated yesterday :) but go ahead and get some extra baby dancing in just in case lol ;)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Tara!! I'm making sure we've got it covered :-) we did miss the day before o, but that's the only day we've missed. So I'm really hoping the days before, of, and after made it!! I kinda think he's getting a lil wore out and that never happens lol. He's been working over a lot and taking double shifts because the 2nd shift boss has been off. Extra money is always great, but not at the cost of wearing him down. And I'm sure I've been part of this past week :-) he's certainty not complaining on my part!
I'm going to try to not over think this tww, I'll keep on temping but I'm putting extra effort into not stressing. maybe since I have you guys now it'll make it a little easier, or at least funnier cuz y'all crack me up! And thank you for that!

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

So sorry I haven't been on lately. It's been a mess lately, I flew out to California, still here actually. When I get back I want to see if I can get a sooner appt to make sure the baby is doing okay. I been having some major morning sickness lately. I also felt flutters a couple of days ago, I got excited! Anyway hope you guys are doing well. Baby dust going around

9 years ago

@Jacesmama- Now that you know your ovulation date, if this cycle is a bust, next cycle you and dh can try baby dancing every other day. That way he can rest and build up his sperm count :). Except when you love doing it, EOD sex sucks lol!

@enbutler- I'm glad you have morning sickness but I'm sorry it's kicking your butt (if that makes sense lol). Cant believe you're still in Cali.

9 years ago • Post starter

Hopefully I wont have to worry about it next month Tara! Power of positive thinking, right?!

Enbutler I'm beyond excited for you! The morning sickness isn't great but I'm sure its still appreciated for what it's for. How many weeks are you now?

9 years ago

@waiting- sorry it took so long to reply. I have not felt well these past few days. I have had no energy at all. Tested on 12dpo and got a ..... I tested about an hour ago @13dpo and got a !!!! After 11 months of trying. I am finally pregnant!!!! I can't believe it!!!! Ik something was off this month as I never get any PMS symptoms. AF was due today!!!!! 14dpo today!!!!

Good Luck To Everyone TTC!!!! Sending Best wishes and baby dust your way!!!!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo