Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4391 - 4400 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara you were the one that told us God wants us to prepare for the flood if that means a baby. Start preparing :) so finish that basement.

Mandie it's no biggie, I'm with Tara I hope the witch isn't messing with you.

Afm I was having sharp ovary pains last night and my temp dropped. So maybe I will ov today :) I sure hope so. Dh leaves on Sunday for 3 days.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Ya athena!!!

I just realized something...i have to wait a whole week after my next bfp to get a bloodtest! That'll be a freaking long week!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Wow! And if I do get preg again this round I wont get my bloodwork results back until the day of dh's family reunion. And if I m/c, it'll likely happen that weekend! Omg what did I do!?

Oh Tara think positive. If you are prego you'll have your little secret that you can be so happy on the inside about. I know it's scary but you have to keep positive. You've made some changes that I'm sure will help you. I am praying for you and I am here for you. I mean we are soulcysters ;)

10 years ago

Good morning from COLORADO ladies! or its now after noon lol,

The spotting stopped last night ladies.. so idk what it is... my stupid doctor has not called me back for a week and a half to let me know what my bllok tests showed, i got checked for thyroid, glucose, and DHEA or whatever. lol
and not heard from her yet...

I am so tired today and have a huge headache!!
i think if this is IB and i find out Next week i'll SCREAM! lol!!

Athena- START BD-ing Just in case! lol

Tara- i hope this is your cycle! and Sticky baby dust!
As for the Basement have your tried Pinterest? super fun ideas!
Thats how i decorated my home!
and i became a a crazy person for it !

10 years ago

@mandie- it's not the decorating . It's the building part. Permits, inspections, construction...

@athena- i need a slap across the face!

OHH gotcha! lol i get these weird urges to make things and when i actually start it looks nothing like what i built in me head hahaha

10 years ago

Does anybody else want to tell people who post clearly + tests and say they're not sure if there are 2 lines or that they think it could be negative that they're complete f'ing idiots or f'ing blind? I sure do! Dumbasses

10 years ago

Phat I do all the time. I've told someone a while back that makes them look like a jerk doing that and they got all huffy. But I said everybody on this forum is trying to have a baby some not that long and some have been trying years and that their test was a slap in the face to all the people trying. This person actually admitted they just did it for the votes. Then had the nerve to post as the result I don't know why people are voting negative. Wah wah wah.

Afm I have had some spotting. It was red about an hour ago now it's brown. Possibly ov spotting???

10 years ago

Well our mini vaca got cut short so we r on our way home. We got rained out of our tent. So now back home but we both have the rest of the weekend off so maybe we can lay in bed and baby dance all day :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo