Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2291 - 2300 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

You have to make sure you do the test at the right time though cause at some point in your cycle fsh will elevate. So it'll save you a freak out

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

You have to make sure you do the test at the right time though cause at some point in your cycle fsh will elevate. So it'll save you a freak out

11 years ago

YES!! My vagina is a faucet!!!! ROFL! Bleeding shut off almost completely today. Happy dance!!! Not sure if I'm having side effects from clomid this time around though. Had a really bad headache earlier and around 2 today I had a chest pain that felt like someone reached into my chest and squeezed my heart. Scared the crap out of me. I grabbed my phone so I could dial 911 if I needed to. Didnt happen again but dh was so nervous he kept calling to check up on me. I'm fine now. I have had issues with pleurisy pain every now and then but this felt different. I'm also noticing my temps are higher this cycle. I've heard of normal progesterone increasing after a round of clomid, and prog - higher temps...so... who knows!

@hkellerman-perfect phrase for this....a science project!! LOL. Feel like I need the trifold science fair board to chart my temps!

@daisy- Woohoo! Sounds promising!!! You can test at 8dpo but only some pregnant women get a positive. It's best to wait til closer to AF cause better chance of seeing the PINK. But non of us can help ourselves when it comes to testing early LOL.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@waiting I'm so anxious to test, I'm going to wait til at least 12dpo but the waiting is killing me! Lol

11 years ago

@daisy- I know it's hard hun! I caved at 10dpo. If you can, wait til 12 dpo. That way, if you have a line, it'll be easier to see and wont drive you as nuts trying to look for it ! But if you do cave...we're here to be your 'line eyes' Keep us updated!!!!

So i started my spotting today:( I guess AF is right around the corner. But right on time.....at least I am regular. So this cycle.....not not trying.....but not trying so hard. Fertile time is 1/21-1/25 so guess ill start trying every other day....the opks stress me out cause when i get a + i am like, baby come home right now....lol, and I always end up having to work on the day I get +. So gonna try and relax and see what happens. Blah stupid witch

11 years ago

Okay so now I'm 9dpo and I'm feeling AF like cramps and tugging and pulling below my belly button, but I'm not spotting...could this implantation cramps?!

11 years ago

Perfect timing for implantation! FX Daisy!

User Image

11 years ago

DING DONG THE IS DEAD!! Now I have to wait for OV! Yay! Granted I'm about 10 days away from it but super excited to try for round two. Heard chances are better 2nd time around on Clomid! Fingers crossed and declaring fertility!
Feeling super stressed today though (for no reason). RELAX .

@hkellerman- I'm sorry hun.

@daisy- If you're having that many symptoms, you may have already implanted. The tugs/pulls below your belly button are normal in early pregnancy. Lots of changes going on! Could still be implantation though but they'll continue for a long time. Few more days til testing!

I'm probably the only person this site to ever be excited about this, bu I think af is about to start. Which is good for me since I haven't had a period on my own since August. So the fact that I get it on my own could be a good sign

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo