Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4331 - 4340 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I do not ovulate due to low progesterone levels. I was taking progesterone and clomid for 3 months but nothing. I have changed my diet now so my progesterone levels are up but still nothing. My dh is going to get tested next week but we never thought to get him tested because I have always had problems and the fact that we have been prego but then lost them very early around 4 weeks. We have just lost our insurance due to my dh losing his job do now we are just trying to manage things on our own. Thank you for the warm welcome

10 years ago

@praying- i've lost all my 3 babies before 5weeks and I dont OV naturally either. But mine is due to pcos. Can your dh 'collect the specimen' at home? Mine did. It was less nerve recking for him.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Omg I think I know what's causing my miscarriages!!!
I had a talk with my mom and told her my friend 'nicky' is worried about her unborn baby (sorry Nicky, I used you so I didn't have tell her the conversation was about me)! Rofl!!!
Anyways...my grandma had multiple m/c's! Like 5-6 with no known cause (1950s mind you). She had 3 healthy babies inbetween the m/c's but my aunt was born with cerebral palsy and had anatomical abnormalities. All caused by lack of blood flow to the fetus. Even though cerebral palsy can be caused during labor, my aunt's level of abnormalities shows that she had lack of oxygen during her development in utero. So my aunt's condition + multiple mc's= The possibilty of a blood clotting disorder causing lack of blood flow to baby! It's possible I inherited this!!!!!

So I'm telling the dr I want bloodwork now!

Plus my grandma suffered from multiple mini strokes in the last 10 yrs of her life which is also seen in cases with blood clotting disorders.

Tara, I was going to ask you this morning, but I couldn't remember if I'd asked and you'd answered already what sort of testing you've had.

I was just diagnosed with two different clotting disorders. They tested me after two back to back chemical pgs, and now I'm on a low dose daily aspirin and will be on a Lovenox injection throughout my IVF and hopeful pregnancy. I would start taking the low dose aspirin if I were you. I would also ask them to do a thrombolia screening on you, since you have a family history of clots. Blood clotting disorders can definitely have an affect on implantation.

I would start again right away. Sometimes it is easier to get pg the very next month after a miscarriage.

Good Luck and hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

@lisserb- how much did that test cost you?

Tara - I hope that's what it is!

10 years ago

I'm in Canada, so it was covered by our provincial health care. I'm not sure how much it would be in the US. If it is ordered by your Dr. as diagnostic for possible clotting issues, would your insurance cover it?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Possibly. Nurse finally called back. She said it shouldnt be a problem to get hcg, hormones and genetic panel done while doing clomid. Why do I feel like i'm asking for the world!? They'll let me know tomorrow what the dr says.

I'm starting to get really worried that I'm not going to ov, my opk's haven't gotten darker the past few days. I'm trying not to stress but its hard not to.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo