Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1701 - 1710 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Ok so I told myself I wouldnt come here and make a big deal about this months 2ww and I ALMOST made it! lol

Hi ladie loves!

I am currently in the 2ww, 8dpo and 3 days away from the dreaded

My SO and I currently live in different states due to work and we are NTNP. I made a visit to see him the 17th * 18th and we got our on!!!

According to my 4 different ovualtion tracking apps I have on my phone and my handy dandy Web MD calendar it said that I was due to O the 18th. So if you ask me, we should have nailed it right on time.

Well Lil Miss Obsessive me got back to town and looked up more O calendars to ensure we hit the day right on and low and behold I start getting all kinds of crazy dates! Some saying I O'd as early as the 13th! My last AF was 11/05 (his birthday) and Im on a 25 day cycle so idk...

As for symptoms: Cramps, fatigue, CM (not CRAZY amounts but def present), and last night when I looked at what I THINK is my cervix, it was open but when I checked this mornng it was closed and more CM sooo again... IDK! And also vivid, and I mean vivid crazy dreams. My best friend was here for the holiday and she told me that my eyes were going nuts in my sleep and asked "What the HELL were you dreaming about?!" I couldnt even begin to tell her ll

I also noticed an increase in cramps today... that could be a good thing or a bad thing right? Those few calendars that said I Od the 13th messed with my head. Im tempted to go and buy a FRER and test in the morning but I wont. Right?

hehehehe

Ok well thanks for letting me be insane here... back to acting like nothing is going on! How is everyone else?

(Im cramping now and I hope its not for And this headache too... not feeling positively this month. )

User Image

11 years ago

Hkellrman- from the time you get an as dark or darker test line on your opk you can ovulate. However, studies have shown the average woman O's somewhere between 12-72 hours after the LH surge the OPK's detect. Unless your trying for a specific gender or DH has low sperm count you should BD every day for 4 days or at the least every other day. Not everyone has gradually increasing darkness of color. I would suggest gluing them to a piece of paper for a couple of months to get an idea of when you're most fertile, and if you see a clear pattern, start BD'ing the day before you expect a positive OPK. Hopefully you'll get preg this week & won't have to glue much. :-)

11 years ago

FX for you Barbie!!! Sounds like you nailed it on timing!!

Okay ladies. I am officially crazy!! Cervix is soft now and at medium position. Hasn't done this in the TWW since I've been TTC.

Tara It's mostly happy tears lol.

User Image

11 years ago

Barbie - GL!

Kcordell - I took a look at your tests. I don't see anything yet, but I'm hopeful for you.

11 years ago

@lammy- lol. You're too cute. I'm sure I had those feeling too at some point growing up.

@kcordell- they say that during OV your cervix is soft and after OV, your cervix will harden. But the cervix will open and soften again before AF but every woman is different so who knows. The fact you've never experienced that before, I guess is a good sign . Your cm will go back and forth sometimes. I had EWCM and didnt even ovulate...stupid hormones. But more cm is better than no cm!

hkellerman-what phat said ! Mine are different from the average woman because of the pcos. But basically take one everyday about the same time...preferably afternoon. Limit your liquid intake and try to hold your urine for about 3-4hrs before you test. Tape or glue them to a piece of paper like phat said you can see your progression (*warning-they will darken after 5 minute mark. If they are not positive by the 5 minute mark than you're negative for a LH surge). Even if they are negative and a bit darker from drying you'll still see your progression. Once the test line is as dark as or darker than the control line you're positive for an LH surge. Then start . And like Phat said, you can OV 12-70 later. It's best to just start doing it and enjoy it!

@Barbie- Welcome darling! Dont feel bad, I'm sure all of us promised ourselves we wouldnt lose our minds during 2WW. But that flew out the window in a hurry! I hope you caught the egg! I think you did . If you still have 4 days left til AF it may still be too early to test. But if dont think you take it...pee away . Headache is a pregnancy symptom too . Oh and your cervix feels and looks like an internal swollen butthole! If that's what you saw...then it was your cervix.

Okay now for my update....called my doctor at 2pm and asked about provera. Nurse said she'd call me back at 4:30 before they closed and let me know if the prescription was ok'd. So 4:30 came and went. I was aggravated but let it go. Then at 5:30 they called..apparently they were very busy. Anyways, dr ok'd my provera and called it in. So dh and I took an evening shopping trip to pick it up. We walked around the grocery store waiting for it and I found, guess what....cotton candy and bubblegum frosting!!! ahhh! Sorry I thought that was so cool! So starting provera tonight and my next cycle will start on Sunday. Here we go again......

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

So far I've had creamy cm, weepy last week, I CRAVE salt and vinegar chips but I lost my appetite, and VERY crampy. My period is due this Friday

11 years ago

@waiting unfortunately i'm extremely frustrated due to the fact that me and bf still haven't ... I hate when he's touching on me and gets me turned on then walks away to do something else! WTF!! I know that i ovulate between Nov 30 & Dec 4. I don't think i'll be able to hit the target, but i sure will try the best I can.

@barbie good luck girl!

I get my horny goats weed this week so i will definitely be slipping it to him. I'm just so frustrated that we haven't since Nov 10! I don't know what to do right now.

I will definitely be jumping on him as soon as he gets home from work, i won't let this go on any longer!

Anyways, wish me luck ladies. Any tips on what else i can do to get him to more??

Lots of to all of you!

11 years ago

Thanks ladies for responding :) Yeah I am not sure what is going on. But I know my test don't have anything yet but I don't usually show ANYTHING until at least 13dpo. But I had to feed my addiction and POAS. Was my last Wondfo so I figured I'd go ahead and get it out of the way!!

User Image

11 years ago

Good Morning Ladies! Hope everyone has a great day!
Ive been feeling pretty good... haven't bee stressing so thank God for that. I am just trying to get thru this class, LOL! And then I have a quick break because I have a regular psy class but then in Feb I will start my last stats class... at least until time to start working on the dissertation... Yaaaay ME!

Just gonna enjoy sex the rest of this time and maybe we'll get lucky next time, in December.

Today is a low key day so im gonna enjoy it and watch a funny movie!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm a little swamped right now. Have a lot of work to do, but wanted to pop in and give good news. I got my smiley a short time ago!

a href="http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test74057">http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test74057</a>

Now time to start dancing. DH was a little salty with me last night over something silly, but I will make it up to him and try to tonight. I don't think I will mention the smiley. For some reason when I mention I'm ovulating...it makes things "ackward" and we both get uncontrollable giggles. Sometimes we can barely do it for laughing.

we can hit the mark this time!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo