Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2721 - 2730 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@ waitingonmymirical thanks hun how r u n how r all u ladies today I'm getting over the flu heading back to work from my vaca I can only imagine the work @athena thanks hun I needed that I felt a sense of hope when reading that something I think I lost when af came this time

11 years ago

Been sitting here this evening with dh and having periods of queezyness and sharp cramping really low. Starting to finally notice my nipples getting sore.

@athena- perfect scripture for this moment .

Headed to bed...have to get up at 5am....that should throw my temp off!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Oooo sounds like good signs waiting....

Had to have a long talk with my family tonight about helping me out a bit more... my son was having a major 'tude tonight... and hubs wasnt helping....grumble grumble....

User Image

11 years ago

I'm up early and cleaning and making lunch for my lil girl. I have been up and just thinking about my period it has been the weirdest one I had in a long time! now its starting to go away and i'm like oh why did you come. LOL !! But, anyways I am very excited to meet with the RE and hopefully come up with a plan for this baba-making process . I signed back up for yoga and i'm going to the gym sometime during the week and find different ways to relax and be stress free as possible in the next cycle

11 years ago

Yes, I too will be starting my cardio back up today. I have been getting up twice in the middle of the night to pee yet I wake up with this burst of energy!! Anyways, 8DPO today and staying positive no matter the outcome :-)

11 years ago

I feel like I'm losing my mind! I'm 8dpo and for the last three days have been nauseous, horrible headaches, cramps, waking up in the middle of the night to pee (which is TOTALLY unlike me.. I'm usually a deep sleeper) and anxious.. I know it's too early to try and test but I can't stand sitting around waiting... ugh :P

Can't stand this.. lol really hoping that I'm not just going crazy

11 years ago

Still having the pains in my lower left abdomen , just slightly off center, been having nausea too. Went to get my usual coffee and the girl before me ordered some peppermint latte and I thought I was going to barf. I am also very tired, didn't get much sleep last night because I couldn't get comfy.

Hope everyone has a great day. I opened my bible to read last night and was to the story of Sarah and Isaac, you think go is trying to tell me something lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@taggart, I got up TWICE to pee and I am also 8DPO :-) I have been cramping and feeling a steady pressure/pulling on my right side since 3DPO...

11 years ago

Xomandy I've been having where I will go pee standup and need to pee again. Wth, still bfn's though 11 dpo.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

so many promising signs you guys ... I really hope you get your

Hubby was laughing because we figured out part of the reason i was having to pee a lot... was the fact i started hydrating better LOL...

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo