Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1061 - 1070 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Took my 2nd opk....... hmm? Dh and I were staring at it and the one from the other day. We think the test line is getting darker, you dont have to squint as much. I'm cd 10 and since it's so light, I think I'll definitely be O'ing late. Just praying it happens at all but hopefully the weightloss will jumpstart me. Down 14lbs last friday but I'm losing it in my legs. Lol. Wear a feather coat and I'll look like a chicken! LOL. bUk bUK!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

im doing very well not testing but then again i only have 1 test and didnt buy any untill today ( from ebay so takes a few days to get here ) so i wasnt able to test lol but ive been so busy trying to lose weight i havnt had time to think about testing but i will be on monday when i think im 10dpo

i am kinda confused tho as all the other months i swear i had every sign all the cramps but this month nothing no cramps that ive noticed anyways

User Image

11 years ago

i was feeling great but im not now
got a strange type of cramp bit like a pinch and feeling sick ,hot and dizzy hoping its not another tummy bug

User Image

11 years ago

I hope not Lammy! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I'm going to call Wal-mart corporate about teaching discretion to their cashiers.

11 years ago

im hoping days was signs

i was just soo tired i almost fell asleep watching tv and dont know why and other than pinching yesterday no crmaps at all where as all the other months i have has cramping no other signs either

anyone else think that is strange that every month have every sign but this month not ?

poas is bad but dont have no tests lol so i did a opk insted lol

4 days till is due

User Image

11 years ago

Oh no! What did the walmart cashier do Phat??!

Lammy- I have heard of woman that have signs every month but the month they dont...no signs. Who knows babe! Time will tell. That's what happened to my sis.

Just posted pics of my OPKs. I'm cycle day 12 and LH is very low. I think it's climbing based on tests but it's climbing at speed of a turtle. Gonna be a late O again. Btw- lasted 2 weeks!!! That's 2 weeks without sex and I'm my most aroused during AF. That was a freaking long 2 weeks!! LOL. But we today. We were going to wait til tonight but just couldnt keep our hands off eachother this morning. I'm so horny today that when dh was changing out of his swim trunks after helping close his parents pool, I slinked into the guest bedroom where he was changing and jumped him. No sex, just some naughty teasing, but we almost had a quickie with his parents on the other side of the wall! LOL If I'm this aroused now...what am I going to be like when I read the copy of 50 Shades that Shay sent me! ROFL! (Looks like 50 Shades of Shay )

im very horny when is here but the thrill u get when u know u have finished and ur DH does not and u tease him and his upset cos u cant then u wisper " she's gone "

just me ????

User Image

11 years ago

I'M THE SAME!!! ROFL!

But sometimes dh will ask me if I'm close to done and I'll say, "2 more days" or something along those lines. And the day I'm good to go I'll give him a heads up at work and 'sext' him. Then with my luck, I get all turned on and he doesnt jump me WTH? That happened last night...he fell asleep before I could get in bed. In the past, I've even invited him in for a nighttime shower with candles...and he passes out on the couch! Then I'm in the shower for 20 minutes waiting for him. Ugh. Anybody else get ticked when dh turns you down?

Maybe I should try Phat's approach and use bacon!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo