Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1301 - 1310 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Well crap!......DO IT ANYWAYS! And just hang upside down for an hour. You're right it does just feel like yesterday!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

after last night i lay there thinking about a july baby it would be due 5days after our wedding anniversary and we would tell every one on christmas day as i have my family satying with us . last night was also the 1st time i have ever imagined us with a baby ( hmm how to explain ive had the image of the babys room and babys stuff but never of us holding a baby or seeing our baby . )
my body has been telling me for a long time it wants a baby and now we are trying my body is kicking in to every instinct

User Image

11 years ago

just wanted to share this with u all

This is a prayer your supposed to say when trying to conceive, it comes from a book called prayers that avail much.

When desiring to have a baby

our father, my spouse and I bow our knees unto you. Father of our lord jesus christof whom the whole family in heaven and on earth is named, we pray that you would grant to us according to the riches of your glory, to be strenghthened with might by your spirit in the inner man. Christ dwells in our hearts by faith, that we- being rooted and grounded in love-may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is breadth and lenghth and depth and height of the love of christ, which passes knowledge, that we might be filled with all the fullness of god.
Hallelujah, we praise you, o lord, for you give children to the childless wife, so that she becomes a happy mother. And we thank you that you are the one who is building our family. As your children and heirs through jesus christ,we recieve your gift-the fruit of the womb, your child as our reward.

We praise you, our father, in jesus' name, for we know that whatsoever we ask, we recieve of you, because we keep your commandments and do those things that are pleasing in your sight.
Thank you, father, that we are a fruitful vine within our house; our children will be like olive shoots around our table. Thus shall we be blessed because we fear the lord.

User Image

11 years ago

It's nice to have a script when you dont know what to say. LOL!

Watching the episode of Tia and Tamera where Tamera finds out she's pregnant. OH I WANT TO OVULATE!!!!!

Oh and my sister told me last night that she's really wanting another baby again so she can try breastfeeding again. Hmm....I really hope she's just talking and not actually trying. I honestly dont know what I'll do if she gets pregnant before me again. I know I'd get thru it cause I dont have a choice. But man would it hurt!

My procedure went well today. Polyp was successfully removed and D&C. DH dpo too the doctor and didn't listen well so new couldn't relay all the details, but the outcome was good.

Now here's the bad news... no sex for 14 days! Why is that a problem? I typically O in 10 days!!!

So much for getting pregnant this cycle and having a July baby. I'm so sad. Waiting another month feels like forever.

Okay....going back tho bed. Still tired from the meds and anesthesia.

Baby dust ladies! Now one of you get pregnant this month so I can live vicariously through you.

User Image

11 years ago

Holly - glad it went well! Stick to the 14 days. It's to cut down on the risk of infection because your cervix will stay a little dilated for a bit, and it gives your uterus time to build up the lining again. Get some rest, and feel better soon!!!

11 years ago

Thanks Phat. As soon as I woke up this afternoon, I did some research online and according to what I found you are exactly right. I just wish I knew that going in. It would have saved me getting my hopes up for the month.

According to my calculations, I should be O'ing on or about December 1st. If I conceive that cycle, it would mean a good BFP by Xmas! Here's to a new goal! Holiday !

Okay...just took some advil for the cramps. Headed to bed early.

User Image

11 years ago

Praying you're feeling better Holly!
Keeping my finger's crossed so we can tell family we're pregnant on Christmas!

Ok...last night was NUTS! I had this surge of sexual energy that I havent had since we were dating, but this time I got to act on it! OMG! I was on the couch before bed and dh came over and laid on top of me to keep me warm when suddenly I grabbed his face and started kissing him! Ripped our glasses off and things got hot. Now, dh has a tendency to finish fast so I made a game out of it. You know the drinking game where you chug a beer, put your head on a bat, spin in circles, and then you try to run straight....well replace the drinking and spinning with sex! ROFL! As soon as he got close, we jumped up and ran to another part of the house and continued ...couch, arm chair, office, back of couch, bedroom etc. By the 3rd location, dh and I were falling over ourselves !!! I jumped up from the table and ran after dh toward the bedroom. My legs wouldnt work and I ran into the wall! ROFL! We couldnt take it anymore, and I could barely feel my arms and legs so we completed the game in the bedroom, then passed out! HELLO!!!! If you have a problem with your dh finishing before you...try this! Honestly and probably TMI--I lost count of how many times I . Figured if was coming within the next day or so, I was gonna go out screaming!
What sucks...is the last time I had a provera period, I timed it wrong cause I couldnt have hotel room sex over labor day weekend....this time I timed it wrong again cause my sister is coming over tomorrow to watch Magic Mike with me!!! If I'm on AF...I'm gonna be so mad!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand Af is here! Oh well. I'm happy....CYCLE DAY 1! WOOT WOOT! One step closer to big O!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo