Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2761 - 2770 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@waiting, you're so cute! I am sure as my months go on I will be crazy just like that! Here we are only working on our 4th Month (Nov-Feb).. I still look over my page/chart several times a day LOL
I'm hoping when it happens I get MAJOR symptoms cause other than my steady cramping/pressure since OV I just feel like any other day waiting on AF. It is so hard as you know not to get your hopes up EVERY single month. We are hoping for the best but have already come to terms and planned out the next couple months if I didn't get my Lil one this cycle

11 years ago

I apologize in advance that i don't have time to respond to everyone individually. Good luck to all the TWW ladies keep up posted!

Athena- did you test again or had AF shown up?

Waiting- I'm SO excited for you! Your chart looks great!

As for me, AF has left and its another round of BDing for me! I'm going to start now! LOL!!!

11 years ago

I'm really glad I'm not the only that obsesses over my charts!!! Ooooooo....getting funky stomach feelings!...ok it passed. Man...I wonder if morning sickness can slap you in the face sometimes? One moment I'm completely fine and then suddenly...like now, my stomach does a huge somersault. BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Dh just read what I'm writing over my shoulder and brought me a puke bowl!!! Even worse....it's our trick or treat bowl!!!!!
Anyways...thank you xomandy for admitting that. Sometimes I feel silly for getting on here so much lol.

Thanks for looking at my chart Memphrika!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Standing here making turkey burritos for dinner and I'm having terrible cramps. Feels like my uterus is pushing outward . What the heck??!!! It's painful. Better be twins in there

I have a question for everyone...dh knows I'm planning on taking a test saturday morning. Meaning he'll probably be standing outside the bathroom door anxiously waiting. IF...I get 2 pink lines, HOW ON EARTH DO I TELL HIM!!???

I've always wanted to surprise him but it's kinda hard to in this case. What do I do?

Waiting,
when I was pg with my first... my husband kept hounding me to take the test... take the test... so when i did take it... I threw it at his head... because he ticked me off...
Probably not the best approach though LOL ...

User Image

11 years ago

No memphrika af hasn't started. I just don't think I am, I think I got myself all hyped up on symptoms.

I have had a headache for two days, also crampy and my lower back is killing me. If by chance I don't start I have one frer left. But my hopes aren't high.

Good luck to the ladies that are still waiting to test.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@waiting.. I will be in the same boat, I have always wanted to tell him in a cute unique way but NOPE! He's going to be up my a$$ so I usually get up like clock work at 5am to go pee, sometimes 2 and he is a HARD sleeper so I might take it then and put it on the toilet seat for when he gets up with a note that says "Good Morning Daddy!" or something.. Or by his bathroom sink cause he goes from toilet to sink religiously! LOL

I think I am pretty much out this month, I feel 100% completely normal now! Which we are okay with, we talked about it last night and are prepared for the next few weeks! If you get your BFP you still gotta stick around to help us get through our TWW

11 years ago

Waiting- test early. Wake up in the middle of the night or test today ! You ARE 10 DPO today and with a frer it's possible to test positive! Then i would cook dinner with baby carrots, baby corn, maybe baby back ribs? (I'm a vegetarian so not sure about that) and tell him at dinner tonight!!!!

11 years ago

couldn't stand waiting any longer! used my hpt and got a BFN.. still only 11dpo tho, so I'm trying to not get too depressed I know it's still pretty early!

Definitely going to wait a few more days now though before I test again... sigh

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo