Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2701 - 2710 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Here I am on CD11 & got a + opk. I wonder if the Vitex is starting to work so my luteal phase is lengthening? I normally don't get a + this soon. I will probably wait a day to BD (if dh cooperates) because I would prefer a boy & boy sperm do not live as long. I know I sound picky, but I one 1 boy & 2 girls & wanted boys with both girls. For timing you're supposed to try to BD as close to o as possible, and I don't temp, so who knows. I was going to take another couple months off due to an upcoming trip & realized I'm 38 & running out of time. I'm so bipolar about this last pregnancy.

Baseball season starts tonight for my son - somebody just stab me already cause I am unprepared for the drama & extra work.

Sorry for all the AF shows & hope those in the tww get BFP's soon!

On the implantation bleeding thing, it's actually pretty rare. Most don't get it. Ididn't have it with any of mine & even women who have had it before won't necessarily get it with subsequent pregnancies. I know it's something for us all to obsess about, though.

Good luck to us all!

11 years ago

Yeah dh said he wabts me to re test... i am so regular... its crazy....

I dunno if i want to though... lol the thought of a .... makes me sad

User Image

11 years ago

Soarys - try to see the bfn as another opportunity to have a reason to BD & cuss a lot instead of getting sad. :-)

11 years ago

So I usually wake up at 6 and go back to sleep MWF because my class is at 10 , and today when I fell back asleep, I had the strangest dream. I took a pregnancy test that was blue dye + and it was positive and I wasn't buying it so I some now ended up with like 30 preg. tests that were all positive. The last one I took was a digital that said pregnant. But the pile of tests were all different kinds i kept going back to walmart and buying mo lol. Well then I end up with all these tests at my parents house in my old room, except how it is decorated now for my nieces and I am sitting on the tests trying to hide them because I haven't told dh yet. But my mom sees one and is All giddy and my dad wants to know what is going on but I tell him it's a secret and my mom leaves and he is like oh so we are keeping secrets are we and so I tell him and he starts crying, like happy tears . Then it fast forwards to my sisters baby shower in 2 weeks that is going to be at my house and my mom is telling my whole family that I'm pregnant. And that's where the dream ended. Cause someone started knocking on our door.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@phat,
This is true, though... poor hubby... with the change in weather... and his arthritus :( bd will be a chore... not a delight

@athena,
That is a pretty funny dream... wallpaper that room with those pg test LOL

User Image

11 years ago

@ soarys I'm on the same boat as u girrly period gone n I'm sorry to say for me I had a ultrasound today ask doc wh my period was short and he expressed some very I said mine never do he said I prob dnt notice but there was a negative no sig of baby good news is no cyct can start up again on medication
@piecesgirl enjoy ur trip lovie I'm home already but my bro barrowed my computer so still on my phone keeping everyone in prayer

11 years ago

@ soarys I'm on the same boat as u girrly period gone n I'm sorry to say for me I had a ultrasound today ask doc wh my period was short and he expressed some very I said mine never do he said I prob dnt notice but there was a negative no sig of baby good news is no cyct can start up again on medication
@piecesgirl enjoy ur trip lovie I'm home already but my bro barrowed my computer so still on my phone keeping everyone in prayer

11 years ago

5DPO. Been having some light cramping off and on and I was feel pukey earlier. Think it's just cause I'm nervous about the vet appointment today. Had to chew some gum to calm my stomach. I'm just sorta waiting for symptoms to hopefully kick in. My first round of clomid had my nipples hurting but they arent hurting this time. It's been that way with provera too...sometimes my nipples are sore and other cycles they arent. So not much to report. My temps are looking good. They are higher at this point than they were my 1st clomid cycle so.....who knows!

@lammy- I promise it will happen honey! Remember..it's not you! Give it a couple months and allow dh's sperm production to replenish. I'm sure the cooler showers will make a huge difference.

@athena- sounded like a great dream!! Hoping the stabbing vagina pain is a good sign lol

@soarys- Hmm weird! I dont know. I guess time will tell you get a positive test. You can always give your dr a call.

@pisces- my cat steals my blankets too!

@phat- you crack me up hun ! Get !!!!

@topowifey- glad you didnt have any cysts!

Ok heading to vet...I'll give an update!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Aunt Flow came and i'm ok with that I made and appointment with an RE today so, I hope in April I can share some better news!

11 years ago

Good news!!! My cat's growth...was just cyst! I had a feeling it was but my mind automatically goes to worse case scenario . So I can finally enjoy my TWW! Yippee!!!

My BBT chart on here is ticking me off. It thinks I should only be 3dpo . Based on my new temps, it moved it over 2days....Take a look, what do you think?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=75762

@babybundle- Well shoot! Glad you were able to get appt with RE.

Are Athena and I the only ones still in our TWW??? Athena girl...we need to get a for this group!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo