Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

761 - 770 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Test 45694 - are you really kidding me? Same as previous one & same person. She also uploaded a + digital as unsure. Agh!

11 years ago

so its 1am its D-day

on watch

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy - I hope today is your lucky day!

11 years ago

i hope so im scared to test but excited too

User Image

11 years ago

Good luck lammy ... Lots of baby dust for a bfp and stay away to the witch

And thanks waitingonmymiracle glad I'm not alone in my craziness about hesitation to tell dp. Last month when I did initially get the bfp I told dp and he was all really cautious and saying lets just wait and see and I was a bit worried because part of me thought that he was ambivalent about having a baby and it was just more my thing but then after two positive hpts and a positive blood test he had begun to think and talk about it mores like it was going to happen then it just about broke my heart when I did tell him about the cp / miscarriage and he replied " well I knew it was too good to be true :-(" I guess the two good things that came from last month was we know we can get pregnant and I now know that he does want a baby and is just cautious because he doesn't want to get hurt rather than thinking he was ambivalent.

Still felling dull crampy dragging sensation 5 dpo and counting ... Bring on the sore bbs in the next few days

and hoping for a

11 years ago

45707 pic is under unsure yet they are digi test lol some people on there are sooo annoying lol

User Image

11 years ago

Lam - I wonder if sometimes they put them in unsure because they think no one looks at the + or unsure categories.

I've been watching hers for a while & she's had some weird tests. Maybe she's afraid to hope, but it def says preg on the digi. I would love to see that!

11 years ago

I just looked at those tests that she posted. OMG! Hey Mooney...I wish I could have liked your comment to her!!!!
She said this site is for sharing which it is but I wish she wouldnt put it under UNSURE! Dh says that could be categorized as harrassment! LOL! I say if she posts another...we all vote negative!

Good Luck Lammy!!!! I'm praying for you!!!!

@alimay- You're welcome honey! I'm praying for your sticky bean!!!!!

OH, Dh said on the car ride home tonight that he'd buy the book!! He started bouncing up and down in his seat, screaming "you should so do it bubby!!!!".

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Lammy- Where do you live? It is only 8 pm here
Hoping you get your BFP!! If you do make sure to post the picture under unsure just in case l0l

So i am pretty sure i am ovulating or did 2 days ago who freaking knows! I am just guessing based on cm but for llike 5 days i have the same cm so its hard to target it based on just cm i didnt want to waste the opks this month because of my surgery and all we did the dirty 2 days ago so i guess there is still a chancce.. ugh here i go again onto the damn tww when i wasnt even planning on counting the days, i guess it has just become a habit! This is my form of Addicts Anonymous, thank god for this site! Accoring to here though i am at cd 18!

Tara- Lets do it! I am 100% down! Plus with our medical back ground it can be hilarious but educational as well l0l

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Ok so i just caught up from the day and I almost just pee'd myself with our theme song from Tara!

Canzis- Sorry the wiked witch showed up for ya this cycle, better luck next month right! Stick around though these ladies are a tremendous help.

Lammy- Deep breaths hun lol it all sounds so promising! Really hope you get a BFP

Someone on here needs to get one already!

I got frustrated with the interns at my work, they are fairly younger and one came in today announcing her BFP and of course the following sentence comes out of her mouth "OH MY GOSH GIRLS WE TOTALLY WEREN'T EVEN TRYING"
Yes in that annoying perky voice. I was kind of a b-i-t-c-h to her they were huddled in the nurses station talking so i walked up and very cruely said "Dont you think you have somewhere to be other then gossiping like you are still in HS" They scattered but i felt HORRIBLE! I guess not bad enough to apologize though. Im bad. :( oops!

DANGET now that i think i am 4 dpo i am so eager to test! i am sitting here contemplating it with the damn test that came with the preseed I SWORE i wasnt buying any test the cycle then of course THEY send TWO early pregnancy tests with the preseed and when you look up these tests its 20 miu and detects it really early! This is not helping!

#45708- States she was in the ER with a 7 cm cyst I am not sure where she lives but in our hospital a cyst of that size would result in being surgically removed.. poor girl.

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo