Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7401 - 7410 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@eyrn- is the u/s today or tomorrow? watching closely. I read that it's really hard to find an ectopic cause they can be in the abdomen too.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies. I'm home and resting. Was a busy day. Got blood work and two urine samples (2 doctors different offices). Will get blood results tomorrow. Had my ultrasound. Didn't find anything abnormal. Dr told me if we don't get pregnant in 6 months, he wants to test for endometriosis. Says that could be what's causing the pain. But it doesn't explain the backaches, breast tenderness or headaches I'm having. So he said to keep an eye on the pain and see how it goes. But said everything looks very healthy. My thoughts are that I did have an ectopic but my body is purging it naturally. That's the only thing that fits all the symptoms. And even if the blood work shows nothing, that only accounts for today not a week ago. But he gave the ok to keep trying so that was good to hear. Just want to feel better. The spot that's been hurting is very close to my left ovary. I could feel exactly where he was pushing. So blah. We only bd'd once this week so I doubt this will be the cycle. So I'm just going to ride this cycle out and hope whatever it is gets better.

User Image

9 years ago

@EB- the symptoms actually do explain what you're feeling. Backpain is a huge symptom of endo and some do experience headaches and breast pain. It does make sense.

Yeah? Even in the middle of a cycle? I haven't had the energy to research it totally and he didn't go into specifics of what all it is. I know a little bit but not enough. How will having that affect my chances of getting pregnant?

User Image

9 years ago

Depends on the severity. It supposedly can change the fluid that the egg travels through between the ovary and the tube which can damage it. My doctor tries to scare me by talking about IVF and stuff but I know my God is bigger than endometriosis.

You know, that would make sense. I have noticed a difference in CM the past few cycles. And Amen to that!!! I know you said before you are on a diet to help with the PCOS. Do you mind sharing some tips and strategies. I read that sugar consumption can affect endo. And I do have a sweet tooth. But anything that can help my chances is worth it. My doctor said that if we don't get pregnant in six months, we will start talking infertility. But if I am anything, that is stubborn. lol I did pick up some preseed and if my boyfriend will be here in Aug, we plan to use it. I hope that will make a big difference!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies! Please keep my friend in your prayers..and her baby. She went into premature labor yesterday and had her little boy this morning. He's over 6 lbs but was 5 weeks early so his lungs are under developed. They said he's doing good but he'll be in the NICU on a cpap machine for about a week or two. My friend was able to do a vbac which is what she wanted but she was also hoping for a good birthing experience compared to her last pregnancy. Except cause he was premature, they whisked him away before she could hold him and she cant even see him til later today.

The only positive out of him having to stay at the hospital..is that she can finish his nursery. The room is still filled with boxes and she doesnt even have a crib yet. Poor thing :(

Waiting- crossing my fingers for you and praying for your friend and her new lo. :( that must be so hard to go through that and then not even be able to see your baby..

Eb- my sister has endometriosis and has horribly painful periods. She's also recently been getting nosebleeds during her period so she thinks the cells may have found a spot in her nose.. Totally weird!

Afm, I'm 6w2d today! I've never made it past 5w2d so I'm so excited- even though I know there's still a risk of miscarriage. I'm so exhausted most days that I don't even want to think about exercise, even though I've heard it can help.. I've been getting a lot of naps in :)

9 years ago

that's awesome staggart! I know what you mean....even 1 day after your longest sticky bean feels like a milestone. I'm so excited for you honey!

My friend is doing well. She got a 2nd degree tear during labor but she'll take that over another csection incision any day. She got to go hold her baby last night. He's doing good...just working hard at breathing. He's so cute! This is her 2nd child. The first one, they tried for well over a year and went through a few clomid treatments. This little boy, was a huge surprise. They wanted to start trying soon since it took so long with their first. But a week before christmas she started having all kinds of symptoms and her tests were all bfn. Well christmas morning, on a hunch....she got her surprise bfp :). I gives me hope...even this isnt my cycle.

AFM- I tested this morning...bfn. It's ok though. Remember, I could be as little as 8dpo today. Guess we'll see. The sucky part is not knowing when my af is supposed to come so I have to make sure I have my AF survival kit with me everywhere I go LOL!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo