Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8011 - 8020 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@xomandy- How's your temp this morning?

@texasgirl- definitely! My IUI last year was so nerve wracking. I had to keep reminding myself that they know what they are doing. My estradiol sucked at my first bloodtest. They thought they'd have to cancel my iui but turned out I was getting sick with a cold and my body was pushing back ovulation til I was better. But a few days later when my fever came down, they reran my E2. I was scared to death that it would suck and my mind went to dark places thinking something worse was wrong with me and boy did I cry. Turned out my E2 shot up and I was able to trigger. Oh and I was so obsessed with my E2 because I read the amount can determine how many mature eggs. I wore out google that cycle lol. I'm sure everything is fine sweetie . If you're worried and if you dont temp to see OV, then I'm sure if you ask, they'll check for OV to make sure they dont inseminated you for no reason.

@astrid- It aint over til the witch sings! Those digitals require more hcg hormone to read positive so it's always possible that if you are pregnant, that the hcg needs a couple more days to rise. Unfortunately, all those butthead digitals have 2 blue lines . The computer in the test reads those lines differently than our eyes can. It's like a mean joke by the hpt companies.

AFM- I had quite the surprise this morning! My AF showed!!!! I had only been doing the progesterone cream for 10 days and hadnt stopped it yet. Last cycle, 10 days didnt work and I had to do 2 rounds of progesterone. But this time it came all its own. I know I hadnt OV'd so I wonder if my testosterone being lower this cycle allowed AF to happen easier? Dh thinks it's the vitex but I've only taken 5 days of it lol. SO!...cd 1 for me :). This cycle is fertility massage, vitex, and progesterone cream. Come on body, line up and ovulate!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Well, 13DPO for this chick! I usually try to temp for a few days leading up to today but for some reason forgot Monday. However yesterdays temp was 97.99 and today's temp was 97.76 so it is dropping. I assume tomorrow is when it will plummet. I am going to start temping though regularly this cycle cause I have no idea where my cover line is. I am still staying positive until tomorrow :-)
I will do another round of Femara/IUI this month then go from there. I am pretty certain I am going to take May off and try the ole natural way :-) LOL! Then do a month of injections/IUI then move on to IVF.

WOOHOOOO on AF showing on her own. That is awesome!

@Asterid, it is possible!

9 years ago

@xomandy- I've been slacking on temping too. I know my post OV temps but I wanna kick myself sometimes for not temping all cycle cause I wind up wishing I knew my coverline.

Weird thoughts have entered my mind today...
One- We call our AFs witches, we curse them, and blame them for the reason we cant get pregnant. Most of the time, we absolute hate our AFs and want them to take a flying leap. But, it's really not our AFs screwing things up. It's hormones, anatomy etc.. We are falsely blaming our AFs for being witches. In conclusion...TTC feels like the Salem Witch Trials!

Two- We eat a chicken's unfertilized eggs. Could you imagine eating our unfertilized eggs is they were big enough. Then I thought...DANG..could you imagine passing an egg the size of a chicken egg every cycle?!?!?!

I literally busted out laughing!

9 years ago

Astrid- thank you

Tara- you're weird thoughts had me laughing.

AFM- I have been feeling the baby fluttering around more each day which is really cool. Morning sickness has subsided though I still need to take the pills to help. I've gained back 3 pounds, I feel fat..lol I don't even eat that much. My pants are still overly large in me and I have to wear a belt..lol it's kinda nice actually. My ex and I are talking finally after month and a half. He's ok with this now, but he's planning to get a vasectomy. Hoping it's a boy. I have an interview tomorrow morning. Wish me luck ladies.

Baby dust to all!

9 years ago

Hallo Ladies!

Still no sign of the witch... I am 17 dpo today, i guess i will try another HPT tomorrow morning.

Tara, you made me laugh! By the way, did you ever try inositol? It really helps with Ovulation and with the Quality of the eggs...

Wish you all a great day ladies!

User Image

9 years ago

xomandy, i Keep my fingers crossed for you!

Baby dust to all of you!

User Image

9 years ago

Temp was back at 98.08 this morning. Not putting too much thought in to it being last month I had a 15 day LP instead of my normal 13. Typical with fertility treatments I guess. So I will give it a few more days before I test. I'm thinking Sunday if I haven't started or my temp hasn't dropped.

Astrid, I would test if I were you. When was the last time you tested?

Enbutler, Glad to hear you are gaining your weight back. Exciring about feeling the baby! I can't wait for that day.

9 years ago

@xomandy- I about fell out of my chair when I saw your temp! I completely understand wanting to ignore it though...so I'll just excitedly bounce around in my chair in silence lol. I admire your stamina to not test. I couldnt do it. Not gonna lie, I feel like I do when I watch a horror movie..."TAKE OFF YOUR HEELS, WOMAN", except right now it's, "PEE ON A STICK, WOMAN!"
LOL!!

@astrid- After you mentioned in your post that you were on Inositol for insulin resistance, I got curious and googed it. I remember seeing it a few times a year ago on a pcos forum. I was diagnosed with pcos in 2012 with borderline insulin resistance. I changed my diet and lost 25lbs. My insulin balanced but I still wasnt ovulating on my own and the doctor tried clomid. It worked but I kept miscarrying so they added metformin. I still didnt OV on my own and when I did get pregnant on clomid, I'd miscarry again. It was determined I also had mthfr (cant absorb folic acid). How did the inositol help you? I read a whole bunch on it this morning and I'm curious about adding it to the vitex and metformin. I also saw that it comes in a more broken down form called Myo-Inositol, but it's more expensive .

Well, I got through april fools day with no baby jokes. Except, we were hit with a bombshell. A little background...dh is adopted and only child. We found is biological mother a few years ago but she passed away a year before we found her due to MS. BUT, we did find his aunt, uncle, cousins AND his brother and sister. They live in another part of Missouri so we dont see them often but we are always talking on facebook. Anyways, dh's biological baby sister emailed us yesterday with the subject line being, "I wish this was an April fool's joke". My heart sank. Sure enough...she's pregnant! She doesnt want many knowing cause the father isnt a good guy and she doesnt want him or his family knowing but she wanted us to know. However!...Here's the kicker...she just found out she was pregnant 2 weeks ago. And guess what...she's 25 weeks pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's having a little girl in July. I'm dumbfounded! Dont get me wrong I'm happy for her but I had to fight the urge to slam my head on the kitchen table when I found out . Sometimes I hate my reproductive system.

25 weeks!!!!!!!! How did she just find out??????
Holy cow, if she can go 25 weeks without knowing I guess we can really be 4 weeks and not have a flippin clue :-)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo