Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1441 - 1450 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

athena8789... thanks very much!
I will grab some in the next day or two and start taking it. Couldn't hurt huh..? Baby Aspirin, who would have thunk it?

Lammy... Im praying for ya!!!! BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY!!!!!
;)

User Image

11 years ago

I have realized I have entirely tooooo much time on my hands & it is adding to my craziness. I have never really stressed about getting pregnant, but being home all day with nothing else to think about is really starting to add up to straight jacket moments, lol

Im holding out, I haven't tested or anything... trying to wait to see if AF shows next Friday.

User Image

11 years ago

I am having a bad day. I feel like a Debbie Downer. I am being so negative, I feel like I will never get pregnant. Why does it have to be so hard??? I am like you all, I see pregnant women everywhere I go and it hurts so much. I feel like I am broken and can't do the one thing we are supposed to do. We have done everything right in our lives to get to this point. I just wish that it would happen. It's kind of hard though when my body decides to go on the fritz the second we start trying. It is just so overwhelming.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Athena- I swear we are twins!!!!!!!! Honestly- if you look back at all the 73 pgs of this...I think I've said the exact same thing many times!

@Cutiepie- Ditto. I work from home and things are slow right now so it's all I think about. Right now I'm making emergency cupcakes. Forgot my FIL's birthday was today so I'm making a quick batch of pumpkin spice cupcakes with maple pumpkin spice cream cheese frosting for him. lol. Which is really hard to do when your back is kiling you! lol.

@lammy- I so excited for you! I've had false postiives so I'm praying this is your BFP!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

im finding it soooo hard not to get my hopes up but they are very high right now . tomorrow is going to be one very long day

User Image

11 years ago

athena8789... so sorry you're having a ruff day... i can understand some of how you feel...

waitingonmymiracle...OMGosh I think if you lived close I might actually stalk you just to make you feed me... lol, JUST KIDDING! but those cupcakes sound amazing!

lammy1988... I am really hoping your tests are positive!!!!!!!!!!

I work from home too & right now is realllllly SLOOOOW! SO I have hours on end on my hands & I am praying for increase in business to keep me occupied, lol! and for a BFP.... I am so ready to be a MOTHER! OMG!

Really praying for everyone that everything starts to line up & some babies come on our way!!!! ;)

User Image

11 years ago

@Cutiepie- What's your business?? I love to cook...mostly healthy. The cupcakes are actually a slimed down version...applesauce instead of oil, lowfat creamcheese, skim milk etc. It calmed down my need to bake. All the holiday commericials have me wanting to bake up a storm. Already planning my thanksgiving pies and christmas cake pops!

Well I finished the cupcakes and took my shower. Back was feeling a bit better but I suddenly had a wave come over me. I wanted to pass out and throw up at the same time. Looked in the mirror and my face was pale. Got out and took a couple aleve and forced down some bread and applesauce to ease the nausea. It helped some. And just now I was sitting here and felt they funkiest bubble pain in my uterine area. Made me jump. Trying to put it behind me and not think about it. Always that hope I guess that ovulated on the 1st. Was able to squat enough to feel my cervix...same as yesterday. Still had a mini celebration. Opks are on an upward climb. Wait and see I guess.

I'm in soooo much pain right now! I've already taken 3 aleve and 2 advil (not all together) and iced my back. I'm so tight I want to scream! . Please say a prayer for my sciatica ladies.

waitingonmymiracle... i am life coach... had taken a sabbatical for some years and am just now getting back into it... work from home & meet with my clients by webcam and phone. I also do speaking engagements and retreats.

So sorry to hear you are hurting... have you tried lavender oil... mixing it into a carrier oil and having your hubby rub and massage it in if you cant reach the area might help... lavender is not only calming but acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and may help soothe the pain and give you some relief. you could even mix a bit of peppermint oil in as well...

Also if the ice is not working... maybe some heat? May help to bring some relief by warming... 10-15 mins every hour.

don't mean to be redundant if you've already done those things... just trying to be helpful, lol. I will keep you in my prayers.

And yes, I love to cook adn I love to experiment in the kitchen, lol!! So I'm always online looking for new things to try. I love just about anything with pasta and seafood... junk! I LOVE cakes, pies etc so it's always great when I find new recipes that are healthier.

I particularly love the cook yourself thin cookbooks. GREAT STUFF!!!

What do you do from home?

User Image

11 years ago

Tara I think we are twins lol we have so much in common.
I think you were right, the cramps are coming on strong.
but my bbs aren't sore which they normally are when I am about to start. I just hope the doctor figures out what is going on. I am so tired of this emotional roller coaster of not having a period for 3 months. grrrr.......stupid body I need some

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo