Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2891 - 2900 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Just posted the pics!!

I'm feeling pretty good...I think a combination of hormones and being extremely excited is the reason I'm dry heaving.

I've been coughing past couple days with a tight chest so I think I may have gotten my mother in law's bronchitis. But it's not horrible...right now nothing can get me down!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations Honey!!!!!! I am sooooooo damn EXCITED for you :-)

11 years ago

I'm in LaLaLand! I need to force myself to get up and make rice krispy treats for a reunion this weekend! lol. It's weird to think this was the weekend we were going to announce the pregnancy if I got pregnant back at Christmas. But I have to wait til Mother's day to break the news! lol. Dh really wants to wait 12wks so we can have a sonograms and know if it's twins. But honestly...if I'm pregnant this cycle and due in november like God prophesied...I'm pretty certain it's twins like He said it'd be too!!!

Dreamt last night that I took an hpt in the form of a pamper's diaper!
The wet strip in the front to show the baby is wet...was the antibody strip!!!

I dreamt that my IUI post wash numbers were way worse than they actually were, and I was so upset in my dream, lamenting on wasting everyone's time with bad sperm. It's funny to me now, because I know the numbers we had weren't all that bad.

The subconscious is a strange thing.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

waiting -

YAY!!!!! I'm so excited for you! THose pictures are DEFINITELY A !!!

11 years ago

OMG!!!!! I am at the airport in the security line about to bust with excitement !!!! Thank you Jesus for this miracle of pregnancy. I have only been in this blog a month but I have read every one of your post and I know that no one deserves this as much as you. I have tears typing this because I am truly in my heart happy for you and DH. Amen. I hope it's twins

11 years ago

@pisces- Thank you sweetie...you're making me cry! I hope I dont cause you to get a pat down! LOL . Have a great flight!

@lisserb- the subconscious is very strange thing! I have no idea was post wash numbers are though lol....

Dh called during his lunch. Except I missed his call. I called back and it went to voicemail so I dont have to worry about lying yet LOL

Tara,

When I openned the thread, it went to your post and I when you are pregnant...I scanned it again to make sure I was reading it right! Then I jumped around the room saying THANK YOU JESUS and broke into my own version of the Harlem Shake!

I needed to hear some good news and am happy you have delivered it today!

We have all waited a long time for this. You are the matriarch of this thread and we all wish the best for you.

User Image

11 years ago

Oh Gosh, waiting, your "ticker" is so cute!!!

I can't stop thinking about how happy you must be!!!

How are you going to tell DH? you HAVE to lie during the day today!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo