Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2841 - 2850 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@waiting- Thanks for your suggestion! I had an afternoon shift (I work retail) and was forced to be on my feet, and after that I do feel like I have a little bit more energy.

I'll have to remember that for the future. I love to go for walks outside, but it's still a little bit chilly where I'm at. So sick of winter!

11 years ago

Well...we'll give it another go tomorrow. At least the agony is almost over.
Dh keeps saying I'm pregnant. Starting to get annoying .

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@waiting I REALLY hope DH is right. I will be watching for you in the morning. Personally, I think those are not evap lines... I think they are faint positives. I have checked test after 30 minutes or even hours later and it's just BLANK. I don't think 5 minutes is even long enough for a evap line.

@s.tagg I hope you are feeling better. I am not sure if I have had a chance to say hello. When do you test?

@xoxomandy I am so sorry about AF.

@soarys I am In Texas two extra days so I am hoping I do not O while I am here. I may make it home just I. The nick of time or I am out this month.

11 years ago

Well my wondfos are darker this morning! And my temp went back up. WHAT ON EARTH!?? Oh and my stupid computer wont recognize my sd card so I cant upload the pics to the website! UGH! Torture! The line popped up within 5 minutes and I took a Dollartree test too. It was faint but something was there too. So I'm still too afraid to celebrate since AF is due tomorrow!

@Waiting, GOOD LUCK Honey! I will keep my fingers crossed for you :-) And YEAHHHHHHH on the pink lines! Post pics when you can.

11 years ago

@pisces- thanks :) tested this morning and got another bfn. For a second I thought I saw something, but I might just be wishing at this point.

I had a really vivid dream last night that I was POAS and was BFP. It was so vivid, when I woke up, I was confused that I was still in bed... Still no Af- praying she doesn't arrive on the next couple of days.

@waiting- Good Luck!!!! I'll be thinking of you! I've got my

Trying hard to not get discouraged!

11 years ago

I posted my test....
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=106920

I'm so afraid to get excited ...like it might just be a fluke or something. It's darker in person but I have an old camera so it's hard to get a clear pic of it. It seems light for 13dpo but I know some women dont get their bfps til 14dpo. Also...fertility friend said I OV'd on the feb 27th while countdown says I OV'd on March 1st. So I could either be 13dpo or 11dpo . Let me know what you think of my test.

@waiting, It is there on the Invert for sure!!!! Maybe you are only 11DPO and getting these BFPs already!!!!
Congratulations Honey :-)

11 years ago

I could see it too on the invert! :D

11 years ago

I could see it with and without the invert! Test again this afternoon!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo